News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Please Don't Post Phone # & E-mail Addresses

Started by StreamFixer, July 24, 2013, 07:33:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StreamFixer

Members

Please keep in mind that we have 50 to 150 "guests" on line with our forum at all times.  Those 'guests' range from the US to China, Russia and all points in between, however, I do not recall seeing one from Botswana yet. 

Many of those "guests' are robot connections harvesting personal information to include in data bases being sold to whoever might want them for whatever reason.

FYI, there is a relatively small town in one of the Balkan countries that sells more luxury cars than any other community in Europe.  Nearly all the buyers are young internet hackers.  Obviously a low over-head thriving business...  Maybe that is where some of the Nigerian prince's riches have landed??   :shrug9:

That being said, I would advise caution in posting your phone number, e-mail or other personal information in an open post.  You may wish to consider using a PM for that purpose.

Not all the guests are nice folks.

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade
'19 Minn Kota 80# (Alterra)
'97 19SC w/ Salt Boss Top

"By the grace of God we travel upon the rivers and sea..
They, like He, are mightier than me."  Mike Jesperson aka 'Nalu