News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Sea Ranger to the Rescue!

Started by $$ Pit, May 26, 2015, 03:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

$$ Pit

Nice to get the boat out this Memorial Day weekend on Lake Cushman to enjoy some food and adult beverages!  A Bayliner needed assistance after losing her engine with a nice slow tow back to the launch across the lake....  It was either that or be smashed against the rocks!  They don't know who I am, but they do know an Arima saved the day...  :applause: 

La-Z-Buoy

Paying it forward. Good on you  :clap: .
Richard

2001 21' Sea Ranger HT
2017 DF 140 Suzuki, Honda 8

Markshoreline

Last year my wife and I towed a 17 Arima from Critter Cove in Nootka Sound about 20 miles to Gold River with two guys on it.  We were able to get it up on a plane so the trip took just under 2 hours.
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

blindmonkey

Hey Mark was that the guy that had the Merc lower unit that was loose and ruined the driveshaft?
Lorne
2013 17' Sea Chaser, Honda 90, Yamaha F8 SOLD
1994 Sea Explorer, Mercury 60, SOLD

GoodDays

It's a good way to meet some good people !!

GoodDays Greg

Salmon King

$$ has earned some good karma points to be redeemed at a later date...
Good on ya $$Pit!!
PLEASE...Fly your flag Proudly, and remember to thank a Vet!
2011 14' Sterling
9' Pontoon (Bismarck)
8' Pontoon (Hood)

Markshoreline

Bm
Yeah- both Canadians but don't remember their names...  Hope their motor got back together- we met you on that same trip.
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9