News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Owners Manual

Started by KTACK174, May 13, 2015, 11:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KTACK174

Does anybody know where I can get a copy or at least read a copy of the original owners manual for a 1999 Sea Chaser?   :anyone:
1999 15'11" Arima SeaChaser   2000 Suzuki 70hp 4-Stroke

Chief of the Boat

I will scan my 94 manual and post it this afternoon.

KTACK174

Thanks Chief !  Much appreciated !  I looked on the site and didn't find any links for Arima owners manuals.  Also called Defiance and struck out there too.  As a first time Arima owner, I thought it would be a good idea to at least read it.  My previous boats were both Livingstons so this one is a big step up for me.

La-Z-Buoy

Owners manuals are "minimalist" to say the least. That's by design because a lot of what the boat has is determined by the dealer rather than Arima. The dealers add the motors, trailer, electronics, etc. Unlike cars that come from the factory complete except for the important stuff like undercoating, dealer markup, delivery charge, whitewall tire protector, extended warranty, you know, the "essential" stuff  :hoboy: .
Richard

2001 21' Sea Ranger HT
2017 DF 140 Suzuki, Honda 8

KTACK174

If anybody wants to see the owners manual PM me their email and I will forward.  Thanks again Chief for sending me a copy.  :applause:

windseafire

Just became a new Arima Sea Chaser 17 owner, would much appreciate a copy of this manual if it is still available.

troll4fish

windseafire, I sent you a PM
92 Sea Chaser 17
2004 (2015 total rebuild) Mercury 90 EFI 4 stroke
2014 Honda 8hp full remote power tilt!

Evinrude 115

I am a new owner of a 1983 sea chaser love this boat does Anyone have a copy of the owners manual....thank you..

GregE

Read thru those-  found a few new  things.  Thanks COB!!   :applause:
Glad they posted Not to use the stern light as a fish bat   :wink:
Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

Fisherdv

I like where it says "never leave without fishing gear". Thanks for sharing COB! :applause:
2018 Sea Chaser 16, Honda BFP60

Mooch

And the suggestion to not use engine as a swim step.   :bigshock:
Thnx for posting COB.
Matt. 8:27    The men were amazed and asked, "What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!"