News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

17' Sea Pacer in Sacramento

Started by Larryj, April 27, 2015, 05:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larryj

I have a 2008 17' Sea Pacer open bow I'm thinking of selling. It has a Yamaha 115 with 170hrs and a Yamaha 9.9 with approx. 30hrs on it, it has all the bells and whistles and I am not sure what to ask for it? I bought the boat in 2012 for $23,000 and then added the trolling motor with the EZ steer. It's probably the cleanest used boat you will see, thanks in advance for your help. Joe

THINHFAN209

Can you add some pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Larryj

I can text you some pics if your really interested.

croaker stroker

$23,000 still seems like a reasonable asking price.
1987 - 17' Sea Pacer - 2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec
1985 - 15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

Salmon24

I am very interested in buying your boat.

Please send pictures.

Danno

Is this the Sea Pacer with the green stripe?
2015 19' Sea Chaser (2019 to current)
1998 19' Sea Ranger (2003 to 2008)

Lures are designed to catch fishermen not fish.

Larryj

Yep green stripe, that's the one.

Danno

Quote from: Larryj on April 28, 2015, 03:54:41 PM
Yep green stripe, that's the one.

I remember seeing the listing a few years back. Looked like a very clean Arima. If your electronics are up to date, I can see the $23 to $25K price but it takes someone special to want a Sea Pacer so it will take a little longer to sell.
2015 19' Sea Chaser (2019 to current)
1998 19' Sea Ranger (2003 to 2008)

Lures are designed to catch fishermen not fish.

Larryj

If anyone wants pics pm me your email and I will send you some.

Salmon24

Larryj,

My email is koboco@****ast.net

We strongly discourage posting telephone numbers and e-mail addresses.  We have around 60 'guests' on line at any given time.  Most from places like China, Rusia, Lithuania, etc.  We suspect they are usually spammers farming contact information.  If you want more info from Larry you PM him.  The Moderator team   :stooges: