News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

2004 19'SR -115 YAMAHA - $19999

Started by Salmon King, April 19, 2015, 09:48:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salmon King

This is on Camano Island...

http://skagit.craigslist.org/boa/4987040599.html

IMO...It's a little overpriced needing new electronics, another DR,  AND a new canvas top.

Just posting for ya to look at
PLEASE...Fly your flag Proudly, and remember to thank a Vet!
2011 14' Sterling
9' Pontoon (Bismarck)
8' Pontoon (Hood)

Danno

Looks pretty fair to me. Mine sold for that 6 years ago and this boat is 5 years newer with similar amenities.

Besides, it's red!
2015 19' Sea Chaser (2019 to current)
1998 19' Sea Ranger (2003 to 2008)

Lures are designed to catch fishermen not fish.

First Cabin

Seems reasonable.  19' SeaRanger with 240 hours on the 4-stroke Yamaha main...

Not going wrong with this boat.

First:  1982 15' SeaHunter, Yamaha 70 2-stroke, Yamaha F6
Second:  1987 17' SeaRanger, Merc 90 2-stroke, Yamaha F8
Current:  2002 17' SeaChaser, Yamaha F100, Yamaha T8

bigdood

Chasin Baitman

That seems like a pretty good deal.  Gives ya a little wiggle room for upgrades like dual-axle trailer, arch, etc.  Not having to repower is a huge advantage.

Though it looks like it's been stored outside, uncovered.  But still, the price is good.  I bet it won't last long.
2011 19' Sea Ranger, 2011 Suzuki DF115, 2011 Honda 8 kicker

"When you get into one of these groups, there's only a couple ways you can get out. One, is death. The other...mental institutions"

Chasin Baitman

I put in a call!  This is within my price range and geographic range.  Thanks for the alert, SK!

"When you get into one of these groups, there's only a couple ways you can get out. One, is death. The other...mental institutions"

Jester

wow im looking for this in a HT and blue. I see I will have to be on the ball when one pops up.

Salmon King

Quote from: Chasin Baitman on April 20, 2015, 10:47:22 AM
I put in a call!  This is within my price range and geographic range.  Thanks for the alert, SK!

Well it took me a while Rory but I did manage to find one for you. :biggrin:
...and I posted it less than an hour after the seller listed it!
Gotta stay on top of these things ya know...  :wink:

Hope it works out for you!!! :clap:
2011 14' Sterling
9' Pontoon (Bismarck)
8' Pontoon (Hood)

Chasin Baitman

I tried to get a hold of this guy but never heard back.  The ad is still up though.  Maybe he sold it and just hasn't taken it down yet.

Anhyoo, yeah I suppose I am officially looking for a 19'.  Climbin' the arima ladder  :wink:

Hydro-Therapy

Chasin if  you think this is the boat for you . I would stay on it until they respond or pull the add. Sometimes people are slow to respond.

H-T
Fish forever Work whenever !!!!!
"89" 19SR Keith 115 Merc. 15 4s kicker W/trollmaster Raymarine A70D

Salmon King

Quote from: Hydro-Therapy on April 22, 2015, 06:03:02 AM

Chasin if  you think this is the boat for you . I would stay on it until they respond or pull the add. Sometimes people are slow to respond.

H-T

:yeahthat: :yeahthat:
2011 14' Sterling
9' Pontoon (Bismarck)
8' Pontoon (Hood)

Markshoreline

Of the current choices this one would definitely at the top of my list....
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

wedocq

Quote from: Jester on April 20, 2015, 01:20:39 PM
wow im looking for this in a HT and blue. I see I will have to be on the ball when one pops up.
I hope "blue" is not a deal breaker! I would be willing to bet the number of blue 19' HTs produced by the factory is in the single digits! :biggrin:
2002 21' Arima Sea Ranger HT  Suzuki [glow=red,2,300]DF175 [/glow] 4-stroke.
WEDOCQ= WE DO SEKIU! It pays homage to my Uncle Jay who died of cancer.

Markshoreline

Yeah, there's no reason to make looking for a needle in a haystack any more difficult!
You could paint any boat to have a blue stripe!

Chasin Baitman

Quote from: Hydro-Therapy on April 22, 2015, 06:03:02 AM

H-T

Oh for sure.  If he calls me back, I'm all over it. 

Salmon King

Rory...
I'd recommend you keep calling.  If you really are interested I'd call up until 8pm.
Leave messages...call again around 9 - 10 am.
I'd also shoot him a reply through the CL ad...it's possible he lost his phone or something.
Persistence will pay off in the end.
Don't worry about coming across as desperate...
2011 14' Sterling
9' Pontoon (Bismarck)
8' Pontoon (Hood)

La-Z-Buoy

There's always the possibility that he's receiving responses in his spam folder and not catching them. It's happened to me. Nothing you can do, can be frustrating  :doh: . Just keep at it.........
Richard

2001 21' Sea Ranger HT
2017 DF 140 Suzuki, Honda 8

Chief of the Boat

Talked to a Gent today about buying a Skip-Tower for a 19 SR and my enquiring mind asked the right questions an he is the new owner of this boat.  Congrats!! :stirthepot: :flag:

Jester

Quote from: wedocq on April 22, 2015, 01:22:07 PM
Quote from: Jester on April 20, 2015, 01:20:39 PM
I hope "blue" is not a deal breaker! I would be willing to bet the number of blue 19' HTs produced by the factory is in the single digits! :biggrin:

the deal breaker has been pre 96's with 2 strokes and their asking prices.
havn't been looking long, but that California one has been the first red HT I've seen.

Chasin Baitman

Quote from: Salmon King on April 22, 2015, 06:56:30 PM
Rory...
I'd recommend you keep calling.  If you really are interested I'd call up until 8pm.
Leave messages...call again around 9 - 10 am.
I'd also shoot him a reply through the CL ad...it's possible he lost his phone or something.
Persistence will pay off in the end.
Don't worry about coming across as desperate...

He's disabled emails, only wants calls.  Tried him a few times and left a couple messages. 

Salmon King

Rory did you see the other 2 19's I listed tonight?
2011 14' Sterling
9' Pontoon (Bismarck)
8' Pontoon (Hood)

Chasin Baitman

Quote from: Salmon King on April 22, 2015, 10:21:24 PM
Rory did you see the other 2 19's I listed tonight?

I did.  They certainly pique my interest.  I am leaning toward spending some extra money to get a later model with newer outboard, but I'm interested in any 19s that come along!

wedocq

Rory,
There's a guy on my route that has a 19' SR, soft top. It's 4 years old and appears to be perfect in every way. He is listing it with King Salmon Marine. I told him to post it here first, but he wasn't interested. Not sure what the asking price will be, but it would be like buying a brand new boat, but not at the brand new price.  :shrug9:
-Shawn
2002 21' Arima Sea Ranger HT  Suzuki [glow=red,2,300]DF175 [/glow] 4-stroke.
WEDOCQ= WE DO SEKIU! It pays homage to my Uncle Jay who died of cancer.

Chasin Baitman

Interested!  I'mm send you a PM.

(PS - finally got a hold of the guy whose boat was for sale in Camano Island - he sold it)

Markshoreline