News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Complete regs for 2015-16

Started by fishmiester, April 16, 2015, 08:55:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishmiester

The North of Falcon meetings are done for this year, and wdfw has posted info on the early seasons for hatch chinook in areas 1-4, but no info on area 5, or Willapa bay. Hope they post it soon. If anybody finds posted regs for Willapa Bay please post them. The phamlets should be out soon. Can't wait to see what's scheduled for my back yard.
If it swims, Ill  chase it
84 17' Seachaser, 2010 90hp Tohatsu tldi, BF15 Honda Custom welded kicker bracket.#lovethisboat

Peddler

The 2015-2016 pamphlet will be available mid-late May.  The current pamphlet is valid thru May, sans "Emergency" changes.
Wishin' I was Fishin'

StreamFixer

The "complete" regs seem to be missing anything for Oregon   :stirthepot:   :whistle:

StreamFixer   :biggrin:
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade
'19 Minn Kota 80# (Alterra)
'97 19SC w/ Salt Boss Top

"By the grace of God we travel upon the rivers and sea..
They, like He, are mightier than me."  Mike Jesperson aka 'Nalu

Chasin Baitman

Fishmeister...if your backyard is the puget sound, things aren't looking too good :(

The internet is ablaze (well, at least in WA) with the beat-down the tribes handed sporties at NOF.

There will be NO area 10 king opening, and a very brief area 9 one.

They are trying to smooth it over by saying, "but we're looking for a strong pink year!"

I love catching pinks for sure. But there is just no comparison.

Read this if you like to be in a bad mood:

http://nwsportsmanmag.com/editors-blog/washington-fishing-managers-set-2015-salmon-seasons/
2011 19' Sea Ranger, 2011 Suzuki DF115, 2011 Honda 8 kicker

"When you get into one of these groups, there's only a couple ways you can get out. One, is death. The other...mental institutions"

fishmiester

It's amazing how they can put a spin on words. I feel for you guys up there. I live in Raymond, very upper end of Willapa bay. I can be at Washaway beach in 20 minuts with good water. I have a 50 Evinrude on my seahunter, and its not really a speed demon, but it planes out at about 28. So, Willapa Bay is my backyard. I wasn't born here, but have lived here and fished the bay since 1972.  Good fishin to ya this coming year.
                                                                                           Lee
If it swims, Ill  chase it
84 17' Seachaser, 2010 90hp Tohatsu tldi, BF15 Honda Custom welded kicker bracket.#lovethisboat