News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Honda 90 HP Outboard

Started by coaster500, September 03, 2014, 10:21:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Jones

The simple fact they don't list the hours on it raises immediate questions since that's the first question any prospective buyer would ask.   :flag:
(91) 19' Sea Ranger HT....SOLD 5/2013
(07) 21' Sea Ranger HT.....SOLD 3/2014
(05) 21' Design Concepts ...4/20/14

I often have silent thoughts in my head, but sometimes I worry about what they're thinking

LvrWurst 21 SR Skip

Looks like a good buy.....any So Cal'ers near that location available to take a look? Amazing Grace might be interested in this one. Of course, it would need to get to Montana....just sayin... J W
19' Jetcraft  Like new 115 Yami 4 Stroke 
SOLD  16 Sea Explorer - 17 SR Skip -19 SR Skip - 21 SR Skip

German Sausages are the WURST!

Danno

Castaic is at the top of the Grapevine on hwy 5.  That's a 2 hour ride for me in light traffic which doesn't exists in So Cal.
2015 19' Sea Chaser (2019 to current)
1998 19' Sea Ranger (2003 to 2008)

Lures are designed to catch fishermen not fish.

LvrWurst 21 SR Skip

Danno....No guilt.  Up to buyer to peruse the deal..check hours, etc. and get serious. Perhaps one of our members will be heading over the Grapevine in the near future.  J W
19' Jetcraft  Like new 115 Yami 4 Stroke 
SOLD  16 Sea Explorer - 17 SR Skip -19 SR Skip - 21 SR Skip

German Sausages are the WURST!