News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Kicker Steering

Started by Sprigg65, May 09, 2014, 10:59:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StreamFixer

You can find the prices, where to buy, and other information here AG

http://www.marinetechproducts.com/pages/PantherHOME

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade
'19 Minn Kota 80# (Alterra)
'97 19SC w/ Salt Boss Top

"By the grace of God we travel upon the rivers and sea..
They, like He, are mightier than me."  Mike Jesperson aka 'Nalu

Markshoreline

I must be too dumb to find pricing there....
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

Chuck Jones

Here's a suggestion for researching the T4:

Open Google search engine.

Enter search Criteria...."Panther T4 outboard bracket"

The following information comes back......

Panther Electro Steer
Panther Electro Steer

Free yourself from that ball n chain known as your auxiliary motor. Simply install , and you'll enjoy remote steering capabilities from anywhere in ... 

List price: $434.99

Starting at:
$430.13

In stock

View Details

Low Price Guarantee

Panther™ Electro Steer T4
Pantherâ„¢ Electro Steer T4

Through the tilt tube Electro Steer, 24' cable allows you to steer your kicker motor from anywhere in the boat Mounts to your kicker motor in minutes ... 

List price: $535.99

Starting at:
$492.11

In stock

View Details
(91) 19' Sea Ranger HT....SOLD 5/2013
(07) 21' Sea Ranger HT.....SOLD 3/2014
(05) 21' Design Concepts ...4/20/14

I often have silent thoughts in my head, but sometimes I worry about what they're thinking

Sprigg65

Mine was 535.00 for the unit and 225.oo for the wireless remote.  Had it out testing but not fishing yet.  It seems like it is going to be awesome.  If I had it to do over again, I would consider getting the T5 instead due to the fact it does not "stick out" as far to the side.  I am really worried I am going to hit on a dock post etc.  It looks like the T5 mounts vertical.  The T4 looks a little funky on the boat but, it is going to be great to control that motor from the wireless remote. 

Steve
21FT SR HT, 150 and 9.9 Honda.  upgraded in 2014 from a 19Ft SR.