News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of ARIMA boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

New LED's deck lighting.

Started by wedocq, February 22, 2014, 05:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redbaronace

Do you have a purchase link of the lights you installed.  Also what is the mounting mechanism.

wedocq

Quote from: redbaronace on February 26, 2014, 11:08:04 AM
Do you have a purchase link of the lights you installed.  Also what is the mounting mechanism.
This is what I bought. They have plenty more to sell. I am totally happy with them. I was a little nervous they would be cheaply made. Far from it! It comes with the mounting hardware shown.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/271203701315?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

-Shawn
2002 21' Arima Sea Ranger HT  Suzuki [glow=red,2,300]DF175 [/glow] 4-stroke.
WEDOCQ= WE DO SEKIU! It pays homage to my Uncle Jay who died of cancer.

Wyrguy

Shawn, for curiosities sake, I'm wondering why you went with the round lights vs the rectangle shaped fixtures? (other than the minor cost difference) I have the rectangle shaped one on my rocket launcher (but a single light, centre mounted) and am very happy with the amount of light and spread of the beam pattern. I tried a round fixture temporarily and there was too much 'wasted' light spread for my liking... Just my 2 cents worth, but be careful when running and having them turned on, those 'Coasties' might not like it... :-p

Rick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
'Arima Therapy' - Life begins where the land ends!
2012 Sea Legend HT, blue hull, S/S 6 rod rocket launcher/radar arch
F250XCA O/S T9.9 Yamahas Yamaha Command Link Plus  iTroll throttle control
Aluminum I-beam EZ Loader trailer
Raymarine E120W, Digital HD Colour radar, Two Scotty HP 2106 DRs

wedocq

I don't have any particular reason for the round lights. I went with 2, because Salt Boss built 2 mounts on the tower.  :biggrin: It does light things up quite nice.
2002 21' Arima Sea Ranger HT  Suzuki [glow=red,2,300]DF175 [/glow] 4-stroke.
WEDOCQ= WE DO SEKIU! It pays homage to my Uncle Jay who died of cancer.