Author Topic: New LED's deck lighting.  (Read 1352 times)

Offline redbaronace

Re: New LED's deck lighting.
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2014, 11:08:04 AM »
Do you have a purchase link of the lights you installed.  Also what is the mounting mechanism.

Offline wedocq

« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2014, 08:19:20 PM »
Do you have a purchase link of the lights you installed.  Also what is the mounting mechanism.
This is what I bought. They have plenty more to sell. I am totally happy with them. I was a little nervous they would be cheaply made. Far from it! It comes with the mounting hardware shown.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/271203701315?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

-Shawn
2002 21' Arima Sea Ranger HT  Suzuki DF175 4-stroke.
WEDOCQ= WE DO SEKIU! It pays homage to my Uncle Jay who died of cancer.

Offline Wyrguy

• Fisherman
  • Intellectuals solve problems,geniuses prevent them
  • View Gallery
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2014, 09:34:29 AM »
Shawn, for curiosities sake, I'm wondering why you went with the round lights vs the rectangle shaped fixtures? (other than the minor cost difference) I have the rectangle shaped one on my rocket launcher (but a single light, centre mounted) and am very happy with the amount of light and spread of the beam pattern. I tried a round fixture temporarily and there was too much 'wasted' light spread for my liking... Just my 2 cents worth, but be careful when running and having them turned on, those 'Coasties' might not like it... :-p

Rick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
'Arima Therapy' - Life begins where the land ends!
2012 Sea Legend HT, blue hull, S/S 6 rod rocket launcher/radar arch
F250 O/S & T9.9 Yamahas c/w iTroll
Aluminum I-beam EZ Loader trailer c/w stainless disc brakes
Raymarine E120W, Digital HD Colour radar, Scotty HP 2106 DR's c/w 15 lb glow ballzzzz!

Offline wedocq

« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2014, 01:09:27 PM »
I don't have any particular reason for the round lights. I went with 2, because Salt Boss built 2 mounts on the tower.  :biggrin: It does light things up quite nice.
2002 21' Arima Sea Ranger HT  Suzuki DF175 4-stroke.
WEDOCQ= WE DO SEKIU! It pays homage to my Uncle Jay who died of cancer.