News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Arima Nice 16 Sea Explorer SF Bay Area Wants to trade for Tin Boat (SAC CL)

Started by LvrWurst 21 SR Skip, December 30, 2013, 09:18:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LvrWurst 21 SR Skip

FYI.....On Craigs List Sacramento...worthy of a look...good trailer too   JW

Dec 27 1997 Arima 16ft sea explorer loaded (Vallejo ) pic boats - by owner

I would like to trade my 16ft Arima sea explorer for a alumaweld, jetcraft, striper, trophy, etc.My boat is in great shape in and out. It has a 2000 90hp Yamaha 2 stroke brand new with 6 month warranty (pics show the 70hp) also has a very low hour 8hp honda 4 stroke kicker on adjustable bracket with trollmaster pro troll 2 remote throttle (new never even been installed) Has a elite 5hdi fishfinder GPS w a garmin 182 GPS, 2 cannon mag 5hs electric downriggers on swivel bases. Ship to shore radio w a CD player. Has fresh water tank in bow with a wash down pump and also rigged for a bait tank. Has a like new full enclosure top with a back door to keep you dry. Surge brakes on trailer too. Has original bait tray and seats for the back area.This is honestly the cleanest Arima for this year you
19' Jetcraft  Like new 115 Yami 4 Stroke 
SOLD  16 Sea Explorer - 17 SR Skip -19 SR Skip - 21 SR Skip

German Sausages are the WURST!

Hydro-Therapy

Fish forever Work whenever !!!!!
"89" 19SR Keith 115 Merc. 15 4s kicker W/trollmaster Raymarine A70D

Salmon King

Sounds very nice...except for that 2-stroke main.  Seller says it's a 2000 but brand new with only a 6mo. warranty?  I'm guessing a new powerhead?

Wonder why it's up for trade...outgrew it maybe?

PLEASE...Fly your flag Proudly, and remember to thank a Vet!
2011 14' Sterling
9' Pontoon (Bismarck)
8' Pontoon (Hood)

blindmonkey

I contacted him back in November without a response from him. Assumed it was cause he didn't want to sell just trade as per his ad. Meanwhile I acquired my 94 SE with the very rare electronics CB radio and Loran ......... :biggrin:
Lorne
2013 17' Sea Chaser, Honda 90, Yamaha F8 SOLD
1994 Sea Explorer, Mercury 60, SOLD

LvrWurst 21 SR Skip

I might consider a trade, but my Hewes is worth more. Maybe if he wanted to put his 70 Yami 2 stroke on my boat and I could put my 4 stroke on his boat.....must be Winter....I am going thru my mental gyrations. A 16 is where I started with my Arima's......whats wrong with this picture?   JW
19' Jetcraft  Like new 115 Yami 4 Stroke 
SOLD  16 Sea Explorer - 17 SR Skip -19 SR Skip - 21 SR Skip

German Sausages are the WURST!

croaker stroker

1987 - 17' Sea Pacer - 2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec
1985 - 15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

CompTime

Quote from: LvrWurst 21 SR Skip on December 31, 2013, 01:24:43 PM
I might consider a trade, but my Hewes is worth more. Maybe if he wanted to put his 70 Yami 2 stroke on my boat and I could put my 4 stroke on his boat.....must be Winter....I am going thru my mental gyrations. A 16 is where I started with my Arima's......whats wrong with this picture?   JW

:jester: Nothing JW, History always repeats its self.
SEA RANGER 19 /GOT-BAIT?