News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of ARIMA boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Arima Production #'s ?

Started by Salmon Hobo, December 21, 2013, 05:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salmon Hobo

Has Arima ever published or does anyone know the production #s of boats each year or breakdown by year/ model perhaps?  :anyone:

So.Cali

Salmon Hobo

Yes just though it might be interesting. I know if you wanted to know how many of a motorcycle or old car you can usually look that up and know that you own 1 of 3000 convertible Chevy Nova's for 1966 for example or maybe your 17 Sea Chaser 1990 is 1 of only 5 built? I just thought it would an good reference point.

SH

So.Cali

More than likely, you would have to call Don at Arima/Defiance. I don't think they ever posted any anual production numbers, I would assume they have that information archived somewhere. I think the number in the production line is part of the VIN# but I'm not positive. There used to be a link here you could de-code your boat with the VIN.

BurnsieBabe

We had the figures but they are probably filed away in so many of the boxes from the old factory.  There was definitely a comparison program that showed us how many of which models sold each year from the very beginning.  I do not know where it is but if I run into it someday when going through the boxes, I will see if I can post some of the figures.

Belinda
Belinda Burns
Arima Marine International Inc from 1997
Defiance Marine LLC from 2013 (since Arima purchase)