Author Topic: Can this 2100# EZloader trailer bunks be adjusted to raise the bow?  (Read 40 times)

Offline Fisherdv

Want to raise the bow a few inches on the trailer to maybe help with fueling and also get the water when washing down the deck to flow twords the back of the boat. Currently when washing the deck the water flows forward to the cuddy. It looks like the front bunk support can be raised about 2 inches. However the back bunk supports don’t look like they have any tilt adjustment (front to back) to accommodate it. Any ideas? Is it possible? First pic is the rear bunk support. Second pic is the front bunk support. I wanted the bow down in the trailer to make sure it would fit in my garage. Now I know it fits and have about 6-8 in clearance
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 08:48:43 PM by Fisherdv »
2018, 16 ft Arima Sea Chaser, Honda 60HP

Offline Fisherdv

More pics

Offline Omega3

The first thing I would do would be to take the boat to the gas station at night when not busy.Jack the tounge up and see if it helps your fueling issue.Do the same thing while washing the boat.

Offline Fisherdv

The first thing I would do would be to take the boat to the gas station at night when not busy.Jack the tounge up and see if it helps your fueling issue.Do the same thing while washing the boat.
I tried twice at the gas station disconnected from truck, and jack all the way up. Didn’t help. As far as washdown at the ramp, I usually have a line of impatient people waiting for the hose hook up so I try to get in, and out. Not really time to disconnect from truck. But, what I will do is after washdown I’ll back halfway down the ramp with plug out so the water will drain

Offline cohosalmon

Sounds like raising the bow by a couple of inches is not going to make any difference then. Might as well leave the trailer as is!? If you really wanted to adjust your front bunks 2" up you could custom make wedges under your rear bunks to get the right angle. I would assume however that the rear bunks as they are can accommodate this slight angle change without any extra doing.