News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

The Reason for this site, Pictures of our Arimas

Started by La-Z-Buoy, May 06, 2013, 09:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dbhazjack

Sweet Arima hanger too :party: What is the height of your garage door? Welcome aboard  :clap:
2013 17' Sea Chaser, 90 hp Honda, 8 hp Honda Kicker. SOLD

DSledgeR

Thanks....it's been a fun time fixing it up.  The garage door is a 10' opening, and the top stands about 6'4" from the deck, so it's an easy fit.

Chief of the Boat

I had the Tempress Elite high backs on my Sea Hunter, they were pretty comfortable, what I didn't like was the plastic armrests that felt real cheap.  The Centric SAS seats I installed are more comfortable than the Elites.   http://www.arimaowners.com/index.php?topic=4065.msg45298#msg45298
:twocents:
Terry

CanvasGuy

Welcome Aboard DSledgeR,,
very nice Boat and enclosure.. :yeahthat:
On those Tempress seats..
I have a high back helm seat
and would not recommend it.
the foam is cheep and smashes down right away..
I replace my seat foam right away..
I would recommend the Centric SAS seats
myself...

CG,Gary
Gary Smart
boatless  now
http://www.smartcustomcanvas.com
"Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying." Arthur C. Clarke

DSledgeR

Hey Thanks Canvas guy and COB......I'll look at those instead.  Appreciate the advice.

Maltbydawg

This sums it all up. (taken near Smith Island on Partridge Bank, Halibut Season 2013)
2005 SL 22 "Stress Relief II"
Power until 5/2023: Evinrude E-Tec 225
Power after 5/2023: Yamaha 300

--2006 SR19 "Stress Relief", sold 3/2013

croaker stroker

Nice looking young man. Looks like me when I was that age. Red hair.....freckles.  That photo looks like an Arima magazine ad.   :clap:
1987 - 17' Sea Pacer - 2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec
1985 - 15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

DSledgeR

Quote from: Chief of the Boat on March 09, 2014, 08:03:20 PM
I had the Tempress Elite high backs on my Sea Hunter, they were pretty comfortable, what I didn't like was the plastic armrests that felt real cheap.  The Centric SAS seats I installed are more comfortable than the Elites.   http://www.arimaowners.com/index.php?topic=4065.msg45298#msg45298
:twocents:
Terry

Thanks COB......just ordered a pair in grey to match the canvas.

Hammer head

New to site. I have a Arima  21SR Site looks like a lot of fun Arima people

La-Z-Buoy

Very nice boat, Hammerhead. Welcome to the site.

It's still upside down though  :shrug9: , but if you click on the picture it show's right side up.
Richard

2001 21' Sea Ranger HT
2017 DF 140 Suzuki, Honda 8

croaker stroker

That happens to me from my IPad.  If I modify the photo in any way using Photoshop, Photogene, or Image Resize Apps., the image comes out right side up.

My ribs are black and blue from Danno's jabs regarding this issue.   :stooges:
1987 - 17' Sea Pacer - 2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec
1985 - 15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

Wyrguy

Croaker, you sure that you're holding that thing right when you're taking pictures with it???

Remember the physics of how a lens works...  The image is taken upside down!

Rick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
'Arima Therapy' - Life begins where the land ends!
2012 Sea Legend HT, blue hull, S/S 6 rod rocket launcher/radar arch
F250XCA O/S T9.9 Yamahas Yamaha Command Link Plus  iTroll throttle control
Aluminum I-beam EZ Loader trailer
Raymarine E120W, Digital HD Colour radar, Two Scotty HP 2106 DRs

Hammer head

Thanks La Z B and Croaker S cool site Can't wait to run into some of you. Not many Arimas on this side of the mountains

La-Z-Buoy

Richard

2001 21' Sea Ranger HT
2017 DF 140 Suzuki, Honda 8

Hammer head

east side  I live at Deer lake north of Deer park and Spokane

StreamFixer

Hammerhead (and all other members who have not done so)

Please consider posting your location on our member map.  Pick a point that is close by.  Putting on your house not a good idea as our site is not that secure.

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade
'19 Minn Kota 80# (Alterra)
'97 19SC w/ Salt Boss Top

"By the grace of God we travel upon the rivers and sea..
They, like He, are mightier than me."  Mike Jesperson aka 'Nalu

Vancouvertechie

Quote from: StreamFixer on April 17, 2014, 07:16:06 AM
Hammerhead (and all other members who have not done so)

Please consider posting your location on our member map.  Pick a point that is close by.  Putting on your house not a good idea as our site is not that secure.

StreamFixer

Hmm... maybe I need to move my pin. 
2003 15' SeaHunter 50HP Suzuki (FI4Strk)
1991 16' SeaChaser 50HP Johnson (Keith)
1995 19' SeaRanger 115 Yamaha (FI4Strk)
1992 Zodiac Hurricane Honda 135HP
1987 44' Tollycraft Motoryacht

boogieman

Hi everyone, my name is Bogdan, and I joined in February. Just finally picked up the arima that my buddy and I split. Thanks to blindmonkey, Lorne, for posting the link a while back. It's a good starter boat to get us out fishing. We picked it up from a gentleman out of Anacortes, and there weren't any real surprises. Brought it back to the island without any hassles at the border, and gave it a good scrubbing, and replaced the manual bilge pump with an auto one.  It's moored in Sooke, and we have been out fishing twice, with three chinook in the boat. Off course there are a few things that I want to do, including, putting in a second battery and switch, installing linkage between the main and kicker, and replacing the electric fish pro down riggers with Scotty's, which I have one of already. The down riggers work quite well, but Scotty's are easier and faster to fish. See some of you out on the water!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blindmonkey

Lorne
2013 17' Sea Chaser, Honda 90, Yamaha F8 SOLD
1994 Sea Explorer, Mercury 60, SOLD

wortguy57

Finally made it out this week for shakedown and some fishing along north shore of Lake Superior out of Duluth. Boat performed as you all have suggested. Very safe and stable. Bloodied the deck with first coho so was glad to have installed the Jabsco washdown pump and hose! Water temps still in the 30's but found some warmer near river mouth and boated a nice lake trout off dipsey. Going in the smoker this afternoon. Cheers. 
'08 SR19
'11 Honda 90 VTEC
'13 Honda 9.9 HT
Cannon Mag10 DR's, Dual Axis RH
Trax Tech Mounts

Flying Arima

Here is my 19ft chaser I just downloaded image resizer and thought I would give it a try.
James

2015 19ft sea chaser / REEL TYME
2015 yamaha 115

Flying Arima

Here are a few more.        :party:
James

2015 19ft sea chaser / REEL TYME
2015 yamaha 115

Threeweight

Former Sea Chaser 17 owner
Defiance 250 Admiral, twin Yamaha 150's and T9.9

"Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
       --- Hunter S. Thompson