News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of ARIMA boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

The Reason for this site, Pictures of our Arimas

Started by La-Z-Buoy, May 06, 2013, 09:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chasin Baitman

MY friend snapped this pic at everett yesterday.  He's so smart, he waited for me to back up so the brake light would illuminate part of the frame!  Pretty neat pic.

(also it was a crazy nice day and good fishing)
2011 19' Sea Ranger, 2011 Suzuki DF115, 2011 Honda 8 kicker

"When you get into one of these groups, there's only a couple ways you can get out. One, is death. The other...mental institutions"

rasslingref

1998 19' SR HT 2019 Yamaha 115 2017 Yamaha 9.9
Kitsap County, WA

mm916157

My boat turned into a sleigh pulled by a lone reindeer this season...also the first time using the canvas (which is very nice on a misty evening).

GregE

Great picture Mike  :applause:

What's your power source?
Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak II
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

mm916157

Quote from: GregE on December 28, 2016, 09:34:46 AM
Great picture Mike  :applause:

What's your power source?

The lighted boat parade was a one day event for me, so I just use a pocket inverter I picked up at home depot when I bought the reindeer (which is now in front of my house). I then ran an extension cord though the cuddy and out the hatch on the bow to light up the deer.

I was nervous of draining the battery, so I "reved" the engine often during the parade.

Eivin

In response to GregE im posting some pics on my Arima adventures last summer and this winter.  :party:  Since purchasing the 19HT in the spring, we have had her all around the Gulf Islands surrounding Vancouver Island, caught a lot of Halibut, salmon, prawns and crabs and even spent a few nights on her with my wife :)  Beautiful boat - you guys were right, once you get an Arima, you wont go back to another brand of boat!

Eivin

more pictures :arms:

GregE

Thanks for posting those-  nice Kings and flatties!!   :applause:

What ramp location is that?
Greg
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

BCChaser

Having a lot more winter than normal up here on Vancouver Island  :doh:

'82 Chaser 17 -  work in progress
2000 Johnson 115 Faststrike
6.5 evinrude old but runs

Tom Mac

Yup! I have 14 inch's now at my place here in Cowichan Bay and its still snowing! It would be nice to get out for some halibut and winter springs!
1991 Sea Ranger 17, 2014 F90 Yamaha, 2008 T8 Yamaha

BCChaser

And another 12 for us this morning in the beautiful Comox Valley !

Eivin

Hi Greg E - in response to your question, we launch out of Esquimalt Anglers (just outside of Victoria). Used to trailer to Pt Renfrew, Sooke, Bamfield but eventually discovered the fishing is often better off Victoria and so nice to drive 10mins to get home after a day of fishing. Im going out tomorrow morning - the winter springs off Constance Bank have been crazy this winter!

GregE

thanks Eivin,  probably will never see the place but inquiring minds........   :wink:

That's quite a snow load BC,  hope your supports hold up.

Greg

BCChaser

The nice thing about the Island is you know the snow is gone in a few days!  Time for a spring cleanup and get out on the water .

Craneman

91 15 ft Sea Hunter
45 hp Honda
4 hp Yamaha

GregE

That's a nice setup Craneman!   :applause:

WE had a Honda 50 on our SH,  how does the 45 do?
Greg

Craneman

Quote from: GregE on March 03, 2017, 02:04:40 PM
That's a nice setup Craneman!   :applause:

WE had a Honda 50 on our SH,  how does the 45 do?
With two adults 24mph if it's calm enough. Don't use it much any more,just pull it out to start the engines on the hose. Toying with the idea of selling it
91 15 ft Sea Hunter
45 hp Honda
4 hp Yamaha

Yachter Yat

Nice little easy boat.  Sell it?.............Careful...........you might come to regret that. 

Yat
History is not the past; it's the present, as we all carry it with us......James Baldwin    
16 SC/Honda 60  (sold)

Maltbydawg

Bell Harbor Marina, Seattle. Pic Taken 3/11/2017. Enhanced&Filtered by Google Photos. 
2005 SL 22 "Stress Relief II"
Power until 5/2023: Evinrude E-Tec 225
Power after 5/2023: Yamaha 300

--2006 SR19 "Stress Relief", sold 3/2013

Joe

Here you go my 19' 91 Ranger getting ready for Halibut

Leadline

Aha. This is where to post pictures of my 1511. I'm in the process of repowering. Can't wait to take a picture with the new power.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

PugetScott

Towing my Arima across Puget Sound on a crisp Fall morning...
1990 Sea Ranger 19 Hardtop
1995 Yamaha 115 two stroke
2001 Yamaha 9.9 four stroke

smendell

Picking up my new/used 22 sl on Saturday then str8 to get new power twin 115hp yamis and full electronics

Will post pics when I get it all rigged up

J Chaser

Not exactly a photo, but my daughter's pencil drawing of my wee boat.

John
Sea Chaser 1511, Yamaha F70, Yamaha F6 kicker

Hydroman

Great drawing, she is a real artist, it's drawing you will cherish for life.

Jim
17 Sea Chaser (sold)
21 Skip Tower (sold)
27 Thunder Jet OS (sold)
22 Thunder Jet OS