Author Topic: ArimaOwners.com Decals  (Read 417 times)

Offline Danno

ArimaOwners.com Decals
« on: October 09, 2019, 11:06:39 AM »
Arima Owners.com Decals are back in stock!   

The latest batch are from Vinyl GraphicWorks and look great.

They come in White (great for truck or Arima windows) and Black, Dark Blue, or Dark Red (best for light backgrounds or your Arima hull). All are 10" wide by 2 3/8" tall and are slightly smaller than the previous set. The letters and graphics are individual components. There isn't any background. The material is UV protected vinyl and should last around 5 years in the sun.

Cost: $5 each with $5 shipping regardless of the number ordered. All proceeds support the costs associated with running this site. ArimaOwners will always be ad free but that comes at a cost that I am willing to bear. Your help is appreciated through decal and key fob purchases.

Payment Methods:  I can invoice you via Paypal which allows you to use a credit card or your Paypal account or you can send me a check. My preference is Paypal.

Ordering: To order your decals, send me a PM with your name and how many you want of each color. Include your email address, mailing address and preferred payment method. I will email a Paypal invoice to you. If you prefer to pay by check, I will email my address to you so that you can send a check. When I receive your payment, I will mail the decals.

Shipping:  Upon receipt of payment, the decals will be shipped via first class mail. Card stock will be added to each envelope to protect the decal from getting crumpled. If you received a damaged decal, let me know and I will send out replacements. I do expect some loss but the cost of making the packaging damage proof is too much.

Directions on how to apply the decal to a window or boat are in the attached file below:
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 10:21:14 AM by Danno »
2015 19' Sea Chaser
1998 19' Sea Ranger (2003 to 2008)

Lures are designed to catch fishermen not fish.

Online Croaker Stroker

Re: ArimaOwners.com Decals
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 07:53:43 PM »

My wife loves her Arima Owners decal. She says she can always find her car in the parking structure after shopping at the Mall.

1987 - 17' Sea Pacer - 2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec
15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax”. 🇺🇸

Online StreamFixer

• Administrator
  • Fisherman
  • Have Rod, Will Travel
  • View Gallery
    • StreamFix
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2019, 07:48:27 AM »
Good to hear that decal is getting LOTS of use Croaker

StreamFixer
'97 19SC w/ Salt Boss Top
'03 Yamaha 115 EFI
'05 Yamaha T8 Solas 4 blade prop

"By the grace of God we travel upon the rivers and sea..
They, like He, are mightier than me."  Mike Jesperson aka 'Nalu'

Online Croaker Stroker

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2019, 09:57:58 AM »
Well, it is a new “season” requiring her to shop for Halloween and Thanksgiving. (Seasonal decorating is popular with the grandkids)

So, the Arima decal minimizes her walking in figure eights trying to juggle her purchases while holding her alarm button high overhead and trying to locate her white SUV in a parking structure full of white SUV’s.

You would think that we would eventually reach a decoration “saturation point” ? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Recent purchases....
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 10:02:55 AM by Croaker Stroker »
1987 - 17' Sea Pacer - 2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec
15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax”. 🇺🇸

Offline mustang65fbk

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2019, 01:48:43 PM »
For some reason the image just shows as a blue box and a question mark in the middle of it.  Anyone else not able to see the picture?
2003 21' Sea Ranger Skip Top
2003 Honda 130hp 4 Stroke

Offline mustang65fbk

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2019, 11:01:31 AM »
The picture works for me now.  Any pictures of the ones with the white or dark blue lettering?  Thinking about ordering a couple
2003 21' Sea Ranger Skip Top
2003 Honda 130hp 4 Stroke

Offline Danno

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2019, 11:54:44 AM »
For glass, car or boat, white works best:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2015 19' Sea Chaser
1998 19' Sea Ranger (2003 to 2008)

Lures are designed to catch fishermen not fish.