News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Nor Cal Arima Owners Get Together June 1st 2013

Started by LvrWurst 21 SR Skip, April 20, 2013, 01:44:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LvrWurst 21 SR Skip

Hey Gang....Here is an excellent excuse for us Arima Owners to get together and meet.

:party:  Bucks Outboard of Sacramento is having their 5th Annual Open House & Tackle Swap Meet on Saturday June 1st starting at 9 AM......Lotsa food - fish - prizes - Seminars with local fishing experts giving away their secrets. There will also be some factory reps...

:dance: Most importantly, we can help kids at Shriner's Childrens Hospital by filling-up an Arima with new Christmas toys to be delivered by Santa in an Arima boat to the front steps of Shriners Sacramento just before Christmas......If you care to donate....PM me and I can arrange for your tax deductible donation reciept thru Buck's.

Respectfully, submitted....John W
19' Jetcraft  Like new 115 Yami 4 Stroke 
SOLD  16 Sea Explorer - 17 SR Skip -19 SR Skip - 21 SR Skip

German Sausages are the WURST!

amazing grace

Sounds like a great time and cause. Thanks for plugging it JW. I will send you $20 if you will buy a couple of toys to throw in the boat!

I am a long way from there but hey, one of my boats has a "Bucks outboard" motor well brackett. :arms:

Could you see if I can by another one as the other Sea Ranger needs one and I really like the one I got :dance:.

Thanks brother. 
1989 22' C-Dory Angler

1997 19' Sea Ranger hardtop with Alaskan bulkhead

wedocq

Maybe I can go for a booze run, and meet up with a few of you guys! It's way cheaper down there.
-Shawn
2002 21' Arima Sea Ranger HT  Suzuki [glow=red,2,300]DF175 [/glow] 4-stroke.
WEDOCQ= WE DO SEKIU! It pays homage to my Uncle Jay who died of cancer.