News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of ARIMA boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Fish Table 3

Started by StreamFixer, March 16, 2011, 03:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StreamFixer

Here's another good idea for a fish table.  Could easily be built into what Woody and I have done.  It's on Dave Stiller's boat

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade
'19 Minn Kota 80# (Alterra)
'97 19SC w/ Salt Boss Top

"By the grace of God we travel upon the rivers and sea..
They, like He, are mightier than me."  Mike Jesperson aka 'Nalu

Danno

Thata's not Big Mac's boat. It belongs to another Dave that we ran into at the launch last week. It's on a 21' SR with a skip tower.

Dave, if you're on here, please post some info on your hydraulic switches.
2015 19' Sea Chaser (2019 to current)
1998 19' Sea Ranger (2003 to 2008)

Lures are designed to catch fishermen not fish.

Threeweight

I'm not sure a Honda 130 would be able to get Bigmac's boat on plane   :bigshock:
Former Sea Chaser 17 owner
Defiance 250 Admiral, twin Yamaha 150's and T9.9

"Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
       --- Hunter S. Thompson

BigMac

The 200 Suzi does just fine, but I wouldn't want anything less.

Ran into a guy at the boat ramp in Neah Bay last May with a 22 HT powered by a 140 Suzi.  He said it did OK with it and ran it in the ocean, but he wasn't raving about the power.

I just have the standard Arima tray in the back.  Wouldn't know what to do with these new fangled mods.

Dave

croaker stroker

Now I have to buy even more Starboard. :hoboy:
1987 - 17' Sea Pacer - 2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec
1985 - 15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

dixiefisher

seriously...these have really been some great ideas on table designs.....
Paul Touchton

fishing eagle

Croaker get some starboard. I think you should build a table with a built-in scale to weigh your fish.
(Reel Delight) a 2001 Sea Ranger 19, 2003 Honda 90, 2010 Yamaha T8 w/power tilt, Panther T4 steering system, Hummingbird electronics, & Scotty 1116 electric downriggers.
U.S. Navy Veteran, member of U.S. Power Squadron & Past President of Lake George Fishing Alliance (Retired & ready to fish!)

Threeweight

While you are at it Croaker, could you cut out panels to replace the wood in my boat  :jester:?
Former Sea Chaser 17 owner
Defiance 250 Admiral, twin Yamaha 150's and T9.9

"Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
       --- Hunter S. Thompson

croaker stroker

Quote from: Threeweight on March 16, 2011, 10:15:28 PM
While you are at it Croaker, could you cut out panels to replace the wood in my boat  :jester:?

Just bring down your boat and leave it with me. Oh yeah, don't forget to leave me the key. And...leave your gas tank full please. I'll let you know when I'm done with it.  :party:
1987 - 17' Sea Pacer - 2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec
1985 - 15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸