News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of ARIMA boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

2013 PDX Sportsman's Show

Started by woody, January 23, 2013, 10:03:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

woody

Now that the Washington show's are forth coming and plans are laid, a plug for PDX's show.

Pacific Northwest Sportsmen's Show, February 6-10, 2013.  Wed.-Fri. 1100-2100, Sat. 1000-2000, Sun. 1000-1800.

Billed as The Largest Sportsmen's Show west of the Mississippi.

This one is normally a "must attend" for fishermen and hunters and we normally pass the boat show for it.

Start your plans.

Woody

StreamFixer

If your schedule allows, please plan to join us at the on-site (in building) restaurant around 6 on Thursday (7th) to share finds and the usual 'true' stories from the past year or so.

Details in this thread

http://www.arimaowners.com/index.php?topic=3407.0

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade
'19 Minn Kota 80# (Alterra)
'97 19SC w/ Salt Boss Top

"By the grace of God we travel upon the rivers and sea..
They, like He, are mightier than me."  Mike Jesperson aka 'Nalu

woody

This blog deals with year 2013.  Actually this was just a bump.

Woody

Threeweight

I plan on attending.  Rumor has it Russ has agreed to buy the first 4 pitchers of beer.  What a great guy!  :applause:
Former Sea Chaser 17 owner
Defiance 250 Admiral, twin Yamaha 150's and T9.9

"Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
       --- Hunter S. Thompson

Vancouvertechie

I will be there too!  I just need to find my Arima Owner's hat.   :gone_fishing:
2003 15' SeaHunter 50HP Suzuki (FI4Strk)
1991 16' SeaChaser 50HP Johnson (Keith)
1995 19' SeaRanger 115 Yamaha (FI4Strk)
1992 Zodiac Hurricane Honda 135HP
1987 44' Tollycraft Motoryacht

Jeff

1989 Sea Sprinter
2005 Yamaha 60hp  ***Sold***

1989 Sea Chaser
2013 Honda 90hp *** 2020 Yamaha 9.9

Keel-er

1986 Sea Ranger 17 "Nancy Lyn"-Sold
2020 Yamaha F90
1995 Sea Ranger 19
2023 Tohatsu 140
2020 Yamaha 9.9

BigMac

If I'm still breathing by then, I'll be there.

(Dave)

Threeweight

Bumping this up... should be a good show this year, and likely to have lots of Tuna! gear on display.   

"Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
       --- Hunter S. Thompson

GoodDays

its on my list for next year !  Cant quite pull off another road trip so soon.....stupid work !!!

GoodDays Greg

Wyrguy

Quote from: GoodDays on January 28, 2013, 09:20:27 PM
its on my list for next year !  Cant quite pull off another road trip so soon.....stupid work !!!

GoodDays Greg

:yeahthat:... (that's if I'm invited again?)

Rick
'Arima Therapy' - Life begins where the land ends!
2012 Sea Legend HT, blue hull, S/S 6 rod rocket launcher/radar arch
F250XCA O/S T9.9 Yamahas Yamaha Command Link Plus  iTroll throttle control
Aluminum I-beam EZ Loader trailer
Raymarine E120W, Digital HD Colour radar, Two Scotty HP 2106 DRs

Kimbrey

I'd really like to come to that but alas...I'll be on Kauai. :biggrin: :biggrin:
2005 Sea Legend --Sold--replaced with 26' Duckworth—Sold—replaced with 28' Farallon Walkaround

Hydro-Therapy

Kimbrey that is rough duty but someone has to do it!!  :biggrin: I have not gone myself in a few year cause I have been spending the first 2 week of Feb. on Maui. Not going until April this year so off to the show I go. It may be cheaper to go to the islands if the right deal on what I am looking for presents itself. :jester:

H-T
Fish forever Work whenever !!!!!
"89" 19SR Keith 115 Merc. 15 4s kicker W/trollmaster Raymarine A70D

Kimbrey

Quote from: Hydro-Therapy on January 29, 2013, 04:37:14 AM

Kimbrey that is rough duty but someone has to do it!!  :biggrin: I have not gone myself in a few year cause I have been spending the first 2 week of Feb. on Maui. Not going until April this year so off to the show I go. It may be cheaper to go to the islands if the right deal on what I am looking for presents itself. :jester:

H-T
With the company supplied travel back and forth to AK for me our Hawaii tickets are all mileage tickets which makes it a fairly good deal for us.  The PDX show would be fun to go to though.  Might even think about buying something as I could get away with no sales tax there.
2005 Sea Legend --Sold--replaced with 26' Duckworth—Sold—replaced with 28' Farallon Walkaround

xplorz

I would really like to go and meet ya'all, but I can't make Thursdays work right now. Spousal unit has a class Thursday evening, so after my 10hr day I'll be cleaning horse stalls while you all are tippin a few back.  :1zhelp:
'89 Arima Sea Chaser 17, 98 Honda horses.

finfinn

Back in the country now and thinking about heading south, especially if 3wt got it right and Russ is taking care of the first few pitchers :biggrin:. I usually can not handle more than one pitcher anyway, especially driving back that night. ReBait - are you planning to go?
Had a glorious SR19 Finnesse.
You can not change the length of your life, but boating does increase its width and depth.

GregE

Yes.  We may stay the night but if it's a one day trip maybe we can Kalaaaka.   :wink:
Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak II
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

Jeff

What time are most of you showing up at the show Thursday?
1989 Sea Sprinter

1989 Sea Chaser

StreamFixer

Gathering for a beer (see above postings and here http://www.arimaowners.com/index.php?topic=3407.0) at 6 pm

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade
'19 Minn Kota 80# (Alterra)
'97 19SC w/ Salt Boss Top

"By the grace of God we travel upon the rivers and sea..
They, like He, are mightier than me."  Mike Jesperson aka 'Nalu

Jeff

Yep, got that.  I'm just wondering how much time I should reserve to see the show beforehand.  I'm leaving work early, trying to gauge just how early.    :biggrin:
1989 Sea Sprinter

1989 Sea Chaser

GregE

Jeff, there will be much more you want ot see than you have time for... 
Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak II
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

Hydro-Therapy

Jeff I am leaving work at 1 to be there by 2. 4 hrs is all I can walk at one stretch and I will probably only see about half the stuff I want to.

H-T
Fish forever Work whenever !!!!!
"89" 19SR Keith 115 Merc. 15 4s kicker W/trollmaster Raymarine A70D

Threeweight

I will probably swing by around 4:30 or so.

--- Hunter S. Thompson

Craneman

I`m going down Thursday to buy a electric crabpot puller. Don`t know if i`ll be there that late. three hour drive home.
                                              Moe
91 15 ft Sea Hunter
45 hp Honda
4 hp Yamaha

finfinn

Favorable winds are blowing and things are falling in place. Will be there all day. See you all at 6 if not before.
Had a glorious SR19 Finnesse.
You can not change the length of your life, but boating does increase its width and depth.