News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of ARIMA boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Buying Outboards on the Internet

Started by Chief of the Boat, January 19, 2013, 04:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Jones

Who wants to be first to donate 30% to the international Yamaha children's fund? Maybe you can take the $$$ off your income tax as a donation to a worthy cause? Much talk here, I don't see anyone moving forward...pray tell, is there that much hesitation over this wonderfully bonafide offer?  I think the info on the non-existent phone number and that wonderfully and professionally worded response to the inquiry tells the story.  We just ought to kill this thread as an excercise in futility.
(91) 19' Sea Ranger HT....SOLD 5/2013
(07) 21' Sea Ranger HT.....SOLD 3/2014
(05) 21' Design Concepts ...4/20/14

I often have silent thoughts in my head, but sometimes I worry about what they're thinking

Wyrguy

Come on Chuck, stop beating around the bush, what do you really think?  :anyone: :jester:

and I agree... it ain't gonna happen!  :twocents:

Rick
'Arima Therapy' - Life begins where the land ends!
2012 Sea Legend HT, blue hull, S/S 6 rod rocket launcher/radar arch
F250XCA O/S T9.9 Yamahas Yamaha Command Link Plus  iTroll throttle control
Aluminum I-beam EZ Loader trailer
Raymarine E120W, Digital HD Colour radar, Two Scotty HP 2106 DRs