News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of ARIMA boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Where to Stay in Cabo??

Started by Salmon King, August 30, 2012, 05:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salmon King

I want to take the wife on a week in the Cabo area.  Maybe even get on a billfish Charter (my bucket list has each of the billfish on it).

Has anyone ever been to the area and can recommend a place to stay?  we are interested in at least a 4-star all-inclusive deal.

Trip would be Oct. 6-13.

Thanks,

W2T
PLEASE...Fly your flag Proudly, and remember to thank a Vet!
2011 14' Sterling
9' Pontoon (Bismarck)
8' Pontoon (Hood)

Hydroman

Have booked several trips to Mexico in Cabo and Cozumel, have always booked through Bookit on line  and have been happy.

I have never paid more than $99 per person per day at 4 star all inclusive.

Hydroman

17 Sea Chaser (sold)
21 Skip Tower (sold)
27 Thunder Jet OS (sold)
22 Thunder Jet OS

vxhatch

When I went Cabo in May we stayed at Dreams Los Cabos and were really happy with everything. We will be going back in the next couple years.

Nick
2001 22' SeaSport Sportsman

Vancouvertechie

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!  That is WON TUNA tournament time!!!!!  I have gone to Cabo twice a year for the past 6 years now, and sometimes 3 times a year.  October and November are the best fishing months.  Wahoo are still around and the big COW yellowfins can be had around Gordo or doing some kite flying towards Golden Gate. 

I know of a few that are pretty nice and all inclusive, but with Cabo the question is how much do you want to spend a night? 

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_kLcdoCJ-Yws/Sf8_NW4waKI/AAAAAAAAAAc/jLkwlUI1Sxg/s1600-h/Cabo+07+016.JPG

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_kLcdoCJ-Yws/Sf8_DrVdiAI/AAAAAAAAAAU/dgqFUFX39Z8/s1600-h/Cabo+07+007.JPG

VT
2003 15' SeaHunter 50HP Suzuki (FI4Strk)
1991 16' SeaChaser 50HP Johnson (Keith)
1995 19' SeaRanger 115 Yamaha (FI4Strk)
1992 Zodiac Hurricane Honda 135HP
1987 44' Tollycraft Motoryacht

Salmon King

I think I'm gonna limit the trip to $3,000 including airfare.

2011 14' Sterling
9' Pontoon (Bismarck)
8' Pontoon (Hood)

StreamFixer

I doubt VT will be much help then.  He has no idea what the term 'airfare' means    :jester: 

(His wife works for an airline and his tickets are part of her benefits package)

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade
'19 Minn Kota 80# (Alterra)
'97 19SC w/ Salt Boss Top

"By the grace of God we travel upon the rivers and sea..
They, like He, are mightier than me."  Mike Jesperson aka 'Nalu

Salmon King

Quote from: StreamFixer on August 31, 2012, 07:29:11 AM
I doubt VT will be much help then.  He has no idea what the term 'airfare' means    :jester: 

(His wife works for an airline and his tickets are part of her benefits package)

StreamFixer

Must be nice...
2011 14' Sterling
9' Pontoon (Bismarck)
8' Pontoon (Hood)