News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of ARIMA boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Tip - Jump to first unread post feature?

Started by MrG, February 17, 2011, 04:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrG

:1zhelp:  Maybe this has already been covered, but I'll ask anyway....Is there a method on this board to automatically jump to the first unread post in a thread when that thread is chosen?  (like over on Ifish?)

Right now one has to scroll all the way down through every post on a thread to get to the unread ones every time the thread is opened.

Thanks,  MrG
1990 Sea Hunter 15
2009 Yamaha F60

Sometimes, when the water is still and it's very quiet, you can hear the fish laughing at you.

woody

The first line under your "Hello MrG" right beside your picture is "Show unread posts since last visit.  Click on that and all posts you have not seen come up.  Then click on the "new" in the blog line and it will take you directly to the new post you have not read.

Woody

StreamFixer

Helpful information so I pinned it

StreamFixer :stooges:
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade
'19 Minn Kota 80# (Alterra)
'97 19SC w/ Salt Boss Top

"By the grace of God we travel upon the rivers and sea..
They, like He, are mightier than me."  Mike Jesperson aka 'Nalu