News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Attwood products at Wally World

Started by arimafarina, February 05, 2011, 01:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arimafarina

I saw them at the Marysville, WA store.  I would assume the other stores switched over?
Restoring a 1985 Seahunter
Everett, Washington State

fishing eagle

Our local WalMarts have had Attwood products for the past year or more; but what they do carry is limited.
(Reel Delight) a 2001 Sea Ranger 19, 2003 Honda 90, 2010 Yamaha T8 w/power tilt, Panther T4 steering system, Hummingbird electronics, & Scotty 1116 electric downriggers.
U.S. Navy Veteran, member of U.S. Power Squadron & Past President of Lake George Fishing Alliance (Retired & ready to fish!)

arimafarina

When they carried the other line, can't remember the name the clerk said they could order stuff they don't stock.  I notice they carry the Attwood bi color 1 mile LED bow light for about $25. Supposedly they are real bright and easy to see.  I got an Attwood 1 mile LED light off Amazon for about $38 awhile back but have not had a chance to try it.  

The LED lights seem like the way to go. Especially if you have a freighter bearing down on you in the fog......... :1zhelp:  My Brother has some real good stories of gillnet salmon fishing on Puget Sound in years past.  

I'm still a 10 post fry on this site......that's depressing....................................... :redface:
Restoring a 1985 Seahunter
Everett, Washington State

Jay in Kitsap

My LED light works great, I think it is brighter than the old one and like 0.6 watts.  I paid around $40 for it so if WallMart has it for 25 that is good.
'84 SR17 Restored '10 Honda BF90