News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Canvas shop

Started by finfinn, February 16, 2011, 11:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finfinn

I need to find a canvas shop within reasonable distance of Gig Harbor. I know Canvas Guy is somewhere i Sequim area and that would still be an OK distance. Thinking about getting a camper canvas for my SR 19 Skip tower. :1zhelp:
Had a glorious SR19 Finnesse.
You can not change the length of your life, but boating does increase its width and depth.

Jay in Kitsap

Check with Arima if you are looking for pretty much the standard camper canvas.  On my front canvas and bows with sides, they were by far the best pricing.
'84 SR17 Restored '10 Honda BF90

CanvasGuy

finfinn. hi canvas guy here.. yeah,, if its price that makes it possible and is the driving factor .. yes call Arima.. :applause:
now if that's not the case.... and you need special custom enclosure  I am sure there's good Canvas guys in your area
or you could give me a call I always enjoy working on Arima's
360-683-9560

thanks...Gary
Gary Smart
boatless  now
http://www.smartcustomcanvas.com
"Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying." Arthur C. Clarke

PNW Pride

I hear Dougs boat tops by the tacoma dome does good work. 
21' Sea Ranger/Honda 150HP