News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Washington State Fishing license

Started by Kimbrey, March 28, 2024, 09:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimbrey

Public Service announcement for us Washington folks.  Not sure about other states.
It's that time of year to buy your new fishing license for 2024.
Bought mine yesterday.
2005 Sea Legend --Sold--replaced with 26' Duckworth—Sold—replaced with 28' Farallon Walkaround

fishmeister

Yup.  Was kinda thinking about that yesterday.

Weather is supposed to be nice all weekend.  I just might try to get the boat out for a spring "shakedown".  Lake Cavanaugh is open year-round.  Just might try to squeeze in one last fishing day on last year's license just to feel like I might have "gotten my money's worth" out of it.

But, the reminder is good.  Thanks.
1981 Sea Hunter (Oldest Arima on the forum??)
'22 Merc 60hp, '21 Merc 9.9 Kicker
1996 Lund WC12 (A tin can that wants to be an Arima)

BayWolf

Yup, thanks.  Finished my paperwork for a second mortgage...should have enough to almost cover the cost.
"Forgiveness is between them and God. My job is to arrange the meeting."

First Sergeant
U.S. Army (retired) :flag:
WWW.Youtube.com/@Baywolf_Films

fishmeister

Quote from: BayWolf on March 29, 2024, 09:55:01 AMYup, thanks.  Finished my paperwork for a second mortgage...should have enough to almost cover the cost.

I'd like to "LOL" at that.  But, it might not be a joke?
1981 Sea Hunter (Oldest Arima on the forum??)
'22 Merc 60hp, '21 Merc 9.9 Kicker
1996 Lund WC12 (A tin can that wants to be an Arima)

Rowland84

Area 11 is still open for salmon fishing tell April 15 Wednesday threw Sunday 2 fish limit.
93' sea explorer 1511"  03' yamaha f60
91' campion 16.5 fishing machine 91' mariner 40hp sold
83' fiberform runabout 83' evinrude 50hp sold