News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of ARIMA boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Ling weekend 3/16-3/19

Started by Ed De Explorer, March 20, 2023, 07:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed De Explorer

Hit up Neah for a much needed ling cod weekend. First time to Neah... :party017:

Personal best fish 10 pounds and first ever Cabby.
I saw a 30 pound ling at the fish station, it could have eaten my 10 pounder, what a fish.

Weather was outstanding... cold but nice

The marina was unexpectedly cool with old derelict fishing vessels... I bet those ghost ships could tell some stories... 
Ed
91 Sea Explorer 16'

disposable

nice day, and i LOVE that troller! super classic. now here's an unpopular opinion: lingcod is a great and delicious fish but i would take cabezon over ling every day of the year; one of my all-time favorites (and what a proud first, nice fish!).
Reveille
2012 Sea Chaser 17 (custom PH)
2013 Honda 90hp

amazing grace

Very nice. congrats. Nice effort and results :food:  :flagwave: 
1989 22' C-Dory Angler

1997 19' Sea Ranger hardtop with Alaskan bulkhead

Crackerbox

I love Neah bay, great job.  That boat is probably still in use, you would be surprised what vessels leave that marina.

Joe