News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of ARIMA boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Happy Thanksgiving to every Member and their Families

Started by Danno, November 24, 2022, 12:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danno

I'm thankful for the community that makes this forum special to me and many others.

Enjoy your family, turkey, fixins, football and your Arimas on this fine holiday!

-Danno
2015 19' Sea Chaser (2019 to current)
1998 19' Sea Ranger (2003 to 2008)

Lures are designed to catch fishermen not fish.

First Light

disposable

Reveille
2012 Sea Chaser 17 (custom PH)
2013 Honda 90hp

martin3

While my wife is cooking,  I have been out on the boat all day doing gel coat work.
It's a nice sunny 77 degree day in Bellflower.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

MJM3

1990 SR Skip Top  "Gypsea Soul"
2013 Etec 115H.O.

AJFishin

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, hope all of you have a great dinner and full stomachs!
'96 Sea Ranger 19, 2016 Mercury 115 EFI CT (1115F231D) 
'96 Sea Chaser 16, 2019 Suzuki DF60AV (Sold) 
'87 Sea Chaser 17, 1987 Johnson V4 90 (Sold)
My YouTube channel: youtube.com/socalseachaser

fishmeister

Actually a sunny day here in NW WA.  But, I can assure you that it's nowhere near the 77deg that Martin3 is bragging about here.  My SH is all emptied and covered up for the winter.

I'm just helping with the cooking and posting to AO.

Remember.....Better to have Turkey than BE a turkey.  Wishing everyone the best.
1981 Sea Hunter (Oldest Arima on the forum??)
'22 Merc 60hp, '21 Merc 9.9 Kicker
1996 Lund WC12 (A tin can that wants to be an Arima)

Mooch

Matt. 8:27    The men were amazed and asked, "What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!"

Fisherdv

Quote from: AJFishin on November 24, 2022, 03:49:15 PM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone, hope all of you have a great dinner and full stomachs!
My stomach is so full I can't even sit down.  :food:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
2018 Sea Chaser 16, Honda BFP60

croaker stroker

1987 - 17' Sea Pacer - 2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec
1985 - 15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

Keel-er

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our members.  I appreciate your friendships and advice.  Hope you all had a great day.
1986 Sea Ranger 17 "Nancy Lyn"-Sold
2020 Yamaha F90
1995 Sea Ranger 19
2023 Tohatsu 140
2020 Yamaha 9.9

GregE

Always thankful each time I check AO.Com.

We spent Tday sorting and packing and more to do today for our trip to Colorado to see if an ELK wants to ride home with us.  Thankful we can still get around and also that we have a young strong guide to help with the packing out.    :food:

Leaving Saturday and will be back early December.  Story and pics to follow--- but you knew that  :wink:
Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak II
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

DARice

Thanks Danno to you and all the admins for creating this great playground and keeping it running!

Thanks to all members for the entertainment value, insights and education!

Best wishes to all,
Dave
2005 Sea Chaser 17 Pilot House, Lost Sailor
'21 Honda 90, Yamaha T9.9

Yachter Yat

Danno:  A Happy Thanksgiving Holiday to you, and all our members, as well.  Thank you also for devoting the time and effort to keeping this great site alive and well. 

All the best, Yat
People have molded fiberglass into thousands of shapes for boats, unfortunately, none of which I've been able to truly fall head over heels in love with.   
16 SC/Honda 60  (sold)