News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Sombody want to jump on this?

Started by Caston, April 24, 2012, 06:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caston

I'm tempted to pick it up and flip it.

15ft 1989 Arima with open bow. Comes with 40hp Johnson. Has galvanized shore lander trailer. Asking $2550 O.B.O.

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/boa/2974434416.html
'94 Sea Chaser 17
'97 Honda 90
'99 Honda 8
everyone goes home

croaker stroker

That ad will receive sooo many calls. Last time a Sprinter was listed down here, it was for $4000 and the lady was so overwhelmed with calls that she couldn't handle them all. It was sold the first day she listed it.
1987 - 17' Sea Pacer - 2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec
1985 - 15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

Threeweight

In the photos, the motors have some pretty severe corrosion issues.  Clearly moored a lot in the salt with no bottom paint/barrier coat.  Could be a good deal if the motors are in good mechanical condition, and the hull isn't blistered too badly.  Could also be a giant project.  Motors that are corroded that badly give me the willies... simple maintenance will many entail broken bolts, ez-outs, and curse words.
Former Sea Chaser 17 owner
Defiance 250 Admiral, twin Yamaha 150's and T9.9

"Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
       --- Hunter S. Thompson

croaker stroker

$2500 for just the hull and trailer is still a good deal.
1987 - 17' Sea Pacer - 2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec
1985 - 15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

Caston

Good point Threeweight. I'm having an easier time passing it up now. Might still be a good project for someone but I don't want to tie up the funds right now. I will need them when I find "my" boat.  :biggrin:
'94 Sea Chaser 17
'97 Honda 90
'99 Honda 8
everyone goes home