News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Sea Legend Tour

Started by yader, April 05, 2021, 10:49:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yader

Hi All,

I'm looking to get a tour of a Sea Legend 22.  HT is preferable (and even more preferable if it has the stand-up head!). 

Reason for the tour is they are relatively rare and I'm deciding if I want to purchase a new one in the next year.  I'd like to ride on one and check it out first before an order is placed at Defiance.  If you have one or know of one whose owner may be amenable to indulging me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Contact
509-847-4348
kyeadon@gmail.com

Edit: Located in the greater Seattle area and will travel!

Thanks!
Kevin

GregE

Kevin, worthy effort- make it better by telling us where you are.   509 E WA is vague.

The SL22 never had a stand up head.  The SR 21 Explorer had a canvassed area behind the helm seat.  Not many of those made.
Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

yader

I'm in the greater Seattle area!  Boating heaven!  I live in Mill Creek but will travel.

Attached is the price sheet for the 22 SL Explorer HT.  You can add a walk-in head and full galley  :beerchug:

Kevin

GregE

Wow, I continue. To learn.....  Wonder if they ever built one??   :shrug9:
Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

Markshoreline

Quick review of the options price list pushes that boat over $150k unless my guesstimate is off...
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

yader

My potential build is at $123K.  That's boat, engine, trailer, and options/customs...it's fairly loaded.  No electronics included in that price.

A similarly spec'd 21' Explorer HT (Ranger), comes out at $98K.  It too has a standup head, and an AK bulkhead is standard.

Markshoreline

Then the governor gets his take.... 🙃
Awesome boat, definitely the ultimate Arima!
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

beancounter

I am closing soon on a 2008 model just like you mention. It has AK bulkhead,standup head and galley option. It is powered by a Honda 150.
I need to run it before deciding if I will repower with a larger motor. The 150 only has a couple hundred hours so I am kinda leaning towards robbing that to go on a 19 Chaser and put a 200 on the Sea Legend. If you are willing to travel to Va you can come see this one.

yader

Congrats Bean!  Thanks for the offer.  Hopefully I'll find one in Washington to tour.

yader

A gentleman from Vancouver, WA called the other day and offered a tour on his boat.  I'll be following up today.  Thank you!  A SL 22 HT also came available 10 minutes from my house at a dealer, it's on consignment at 3 Rivers Marine.  I hopped on that yesterday to get a feel for the size and layout.  Sales person was helpful with details on it.

Asking 58K
https://www.3riversmarine.com/inventory/2007-arima-22-sea-legend-woodinville-wa-98072-10869796i

Next up is a trip to Defiance to chat with the sales folks.