News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Sekiu info??

Started by Kimbrey, April 04, 2012, 09:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimbrey

I've been home from AK for about a week now.  Fixed a couple of Honey-Do's and just plain zoned out for a bit.  Today I ran down to my mothers and also picked up the boat so it's sitting in my driveway right at the minute.  I want to do a couple things to it before taking it out..maybe install an iCommand gauge so I can monitor fuel flow from the Etec, etc, etc.....

Anyway I'm wondering about Sekiu right now.  Are the dock back in the water?  Anyone been around lately?

Kim
2005 Sea Legend --Sold--replaced with 26' Duckworth—Sold—replaced with 28' Farallon Walkaround

SekiuSaba

Welcome home.  I was up in Sekiu last weekend.  There is a dock in the water so you can launch and leave your boat in the water.  NO gas though.  I didn't go fishing because the weather was not so good but the people that have been going out have been having doing really good.  Nothing big but a lot of 6-10 lb fish.  I understand that Port Angeles has been pretty good too.  I think Sekiu closes the 11th so check the regs to make sure.

17' SC Skip Tower - 90 & 8 Honda

Kimbrey

Quote from: SekiuSaba on April 04, 2012, 09:30:45 PM
Welcome home.  I was up in Sekiu last weekend.  There is a dock in the water so you can launch and leave your boat in the water.  NO gas though.  I didn't go fishing because the weather was not so good but the people that have been going out have been having doing really good.  Nothing big but a lot of 6-10 lb fish.  I understand that Port Angeles has been pretty good too.  I think Sekiu closes the 11th so check the regs to make sure.

Thanks Sekiu,
Ahhh yes the regs.  I hadn't looked at them yet and darn it the wife has me somewhat busy next week.  Doing a bit of remodeling (fireplace front and a couple of bathrooms) so she wants me around...what's with that?
2005 Sea Legend --Sold--replaced with 26' Duckworth—Sold—replaced with 28' Farallon Walkaround