News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Annual CG Inspection

Started by Hunter, February 04, 2021, 06:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter

So it's that time of year to get your annual CG Auxiliary inspection...  It's easy peasy and these folks will come to your location, inspect your boat on-site, and provide you with a 2021 Sticker that will show the CG that you took the time to have your boat inspected and that you are in compliance with all regs... 

Once you have passed the inspection and display the sticker on your Port side......you not only have the verification and peace of mind that you are in compliance, but the CG will typically pass you by once they see the sticker and move on to inspecting others...    Just say'n..   

http://wow.uscgaux.info/content.php?unit=V-DEPT&category=i-want-a-vsc

https://uscaptainstraining.com/wp-content/uploads/US-Coast-Guard-Vessel-Safety-Checklist.pdf
2001 Sea Legend 22 (Gone But Not Forgotten)
2017 Hewescraft Ocean Pro 220 ET-HT - Honda BF250 & Honda 9.9 Power Thrust
All Garmin Electronics

"ALWAYS QUESTION AUTHORITY!!"

Mooch

Thanks for the reminder.

Update:  Sent my VSC request in Thursday.  Got a email response within a couple hours.  Dave the examiner called me Friday morning and we scheduled my "house call" for Saturday.  It probably took me longer to pull my boat cover off than it took to go through the examination.  He watched me apply the sticker, refused a tip and asked me if I wanted him to call next year for a renewal.  How's that for service?
Matt. 8:27    The men were amazed and asked, "What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!"