News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of ARIMA boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Beancounter visit

Started by StreamFixer, January 10, 2021, 03:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StreamFixer

Awaiting your arrival to go fishing Bean.  Kokanee are already biting and will continue to do so between now and October.  Up river brights (Chinook) in Sept & October

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade
'19 Minn Kota 80# (Alterra)
'97 19SC w/ Salt Boss Top

"By the grace of God we travel upon the rivers and sea..
They, like He, are mightier than me."  Mike Jesperson aka 'Nalu

beancounter

Good Lord willing I will be there in May. Looking forward to it.

ohmytodd

Quote from: beancounter on January 10, 2021, 04:58:04 PM
Good Lord willing I will be there in May. Looking forward to it.

If you guys are up for it I'll offer up a bottom fishing trip out of Garibaldi if conditions are favorable. I'd bet we could get an arima flotilla organized with little effort.
1997 Sea Ranger 19 Skip Top Hey Nineteen, 2021 Suzuki DF140, 2019 Suzuki DF9.9

beancounter

Todd that is gracious of you I will bring some tackle with me in the event we can get out.

StreamFixer

Use mine Bean..  I have lots available.  Less to haul and take care of.  Maybe Todd will let me come along if timing is right.

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade
'19 Minn Kota 80# (Alterra)
'97 19SC w/ Salt Boss Top

"By the grace of God we travel upon the rivers and sea..
They, like He, are mightier than me."  Mike Jesperson aka 'Nalu

ohmytodd

Quote from: StreamFixer on January 11, 2021, 07:45:26 AM
Use mine Bean..  I have lots available.  Less to haul and take care of.  Maybe Todd will let me come along if timing is right.

StreamFixer

I did mean both of you ;) And I have plenty of gear available as well. All we need is a cooperative ocean.
1997 Sea Ranger 19 Skip Top Hey Nineteen, 2021 Suzuki DF140, 2019 Suzuki DF9.9

croaker stroker

Streamfixer is such a good cook.....but, be sure and bring cookies on the boat....I think it is required ?   :shrug9: :flagwave:
1987 - 17' Sea Pacer - 2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec
1985 - 15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

beancounter

Cookies are good but doughnuts are great. I would have made a good cop I guess. Hard to beat a fresh box of doughnuts as you head out for a day of fishing. Last trip to Neah Bay with Markshoreline I found a good doughnut shop in Mukulteo on the way home with my filets. Hope I spelled that town right.

Liberty Call

You did better than most.  Mukilteo is the proper spelling.  lol

Markshoreline

So Beancounter you're delivering another boat?  Or are you just heading out to the gas station in Sequim???
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

GregE

Garibaldi Flotilla........

Hmmmm  I was an Orygun resident for 41 years-  wonder if my resident status still works??   :wink:
Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak II
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

beancounter

Quote from: Markshoreline on January 11, 2021, 06:15:29 PM
So Beancounter you're delivering another boat?  Or are you just heading out to the gas station in Sequim???
Mark my lips are sealed about that gas station. That lil sweetie is all yours I am afraid I wouldn't get any donuts if she was onboard.
I will be bringing a boat out of course. Still undecided which one. 19 Chaser Skip Tower or  19HT ?  Or possibly a 22 Sea Legend ?
Decisions

Markshoreline

Ha, rent a flatbed and bring all 3!
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

beancounter

Mark if I rented a big flat bed that lil honey at the gas station could fit on it after I unloaded the boats of course. But we gonna need a lot more donuts.

headduck

Honey, do-nuts, Arimas on flatbed and country girls... do I see a coming of oldage roadtrip movie...  :mememe:

Any one of the 3 would be desirable.The 19 skip chaser sure is a nice one...I was looking at one a few years ago at a statuary/landscape yard and a local swooped it.   :beerchug:
2003 19' Sea Ranger Skip Top 2015 Mercury 115 2012 Evinrude 9.8

1987 17' Sea Ranger 90 Honda (sold)

mijo

Does beancounter work for arima?
Sea Chaser 19SC, 115 Yamaha

Enniberg

How many Arima boats have you owned thus far Bean? You must be holding the record!
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. (unknown)

beancounter

Too many I am weak. They go up for sale on the east coast near me at attractive prices and I can't help myself. They seem to follow me home.

GregE

Repeat as needed:

Lord, grant me the discernment to choose wisely between what I could and what I should

You can call anytime for counsel and support.
G
Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak II
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

beancounter

Guilty of swooping up the boat not so much on the other stuff. It's a joke between Mark and myself. He thought a lil hefer I mean honey took a shine to me when gassing his boat up one day.