News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

My Gallery

Started by Danno, January 01, 2021, 03:47:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danno

Please start using your personal Gallery to load all future pictures. I am locking all of the general galleries. In the long run this will help keep your photos organized for you to use and others to find.

Remember that you can create multiple folders in your MY GALLERY or just create one to place your photos.

Thank you for you cooperation.
2015 19' Sea Chaser (2019 to current)
1998 19' Sea Ranger (2003 to 2008)

Lures are designed to catch fishermen not fish.

Alfienator

Hi Danno,

When I'm looking at the gallery and click on a picture, it says I don't have permission to view the full image. What do I need to do to view the full image? Thanks

Danno

Quote from: Alfienator on January 11, 2021, 10:40:38 AM
Hi Danno,

When I'm looking at the gallery and click on a picture, it says I don't have permission to view the full image. What do I need to do to view the full image? Thanks

Hi Alfienator, welcome to ArimaOwners.com!

Please provide a screenshot of the page with the image you are trying to view. That will help me resolve the issue.

Thanks,
Danno

Alfienator

Here you go, thanks! I've attached the photo.

croaker stroker

I have had that happen. Try logging out, clearing your cookies and website data, log back in. See if that helps.
1987 - 17' Sea Pacer - 2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec
1985 - 15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

Alfienator

I tried, but didn't work. Good idea though

Fisherdv

Could it be that you need at least 5 posts to view photos  :shrug9:
2018 Sea Chaser 16, Honda BFP60

Alfienator

FYI - this is happening when viewing the regular gallery from other posts. Sorry for the confusion.

Danno

Alf, get a screenshot of the picture you're trying to view and show me exactly what link you're clicking on.

It might be easier if. Just call you. Is that an option?

Alfienator

Hi Danno,

It's all pictures in the gallery. I'll open any picture up from any topic from the gallery and it doesn't allow me to view. I tried viewing it on two different computer, my other tablet and it still shows me that error.

Danno

Alf, I think I found the problem. Everyone, except guests, should have the ability to see the full image now.

If anyone has any problems in the future, please let me know and send me a link to the photo that you can see in full view.

Danno

Two other notes to members about placing images in your MyGallery folders. Please add categories as needed to keep your images files. See Threeweight's gallery as an example (http://www.arimaowners.com/index.php?action=gallery;su=user;u=4).

If you have images in the general folders that have been locked down AND want to move them to your MyGallery folder, let me know and I'll get them moved.

Thanks,
-Danno

Alfienator

Awesome Dan! Thanks for digging into the issue and finding a fix. Working now.

Hunter

What about direct links to photo managers like Imgur?   Will these still be allowed?    I'd hate to see folks miss out on important and relevant pics on pertinent subjects like "Twins on an Arima"   

2001 Sea Legend 22 (Gone But Not Forgotten)
2017 Hewescraft Ocean Pro 220 ET-HT - Honda BF250 & Honda 9.9 Power Thrust
All Garmin Electronics

"ALWAYS QUESTION AUTHORITY!!"

Markshoreline

Hunter, where did you get the pic of my wife and her sister???
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

StreamFixer

I didn't know Lisa has a sister???  And you never introduced me to her???   Sheesh...
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade
'19 Minn Kota 80# (Alterra)
'97 19SC w/ Salt Boss Top

"By the grace of God we travel upon the rivers and sea..
They, like He, are mightier than me."  Mike Jesperson aka 'Nalu

Hunter

Quote from: Markshoreline on January 25, 2021, 09:05:00 PM
Hunter, where did you get the pic of my wife and her sister???

I think it was last year when you were out of town for a few days.... not really sure...   There was a lot of drinking and we were pretty wasted..  I do remember that my wife took this pic so I think it was just the four of us..   
2001 Sea Legend 22 (Gone But Not Forgotten)
2017 Hewescraft Ocean Pro 220 ET-HT - Honda BF250 & Honda 9.9 Power Thrust
All Garmin Electronics

"ALWAYS QUESTION AUTHORITY!!"

Markshoreline

I hope that was not on MY boat!
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

christianbrat

Howdy- Having issues uploading to "My Gallery" as it says "You don't have permission to manage this users gallery".  It wont let me select a category in the main gallery either (no options in drop down), so I cannot upload there either.

No Rush!

thanks!
1989 Sea Explorer 16 w/ Custom Pilot House
2007 Honda BF90 & 2002 BF5
Built not Bought

If I could be an appliance I would be a toaster