News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of ARIMA boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Welcome! Introduce Yourself

Started by Danno, January 15, 2011, 11:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seattleflyfisher

Hey GoodDays Greg

Nice to see you are here. We all want an open site with good conversation about our Arima's and fishing!

Enniberg

Hello friends,

glad to have re-connected with so many familiar faces here.

I have been on the Arima forum since it was still on MSN and look forward to contribute and seeing this place grow.

Thanks to SeaChaser for taking the initiative! :applause:
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. (unknown)

woody

Just to clarify, Croakers' post of this site is still on Yuku, it has not been erased.

That is of this am, 1144 PST, 11/20.11

Woody

Threeweight

Woody, can you link to it?  For me, if I search for posts by him, I can see the threads he posted in but his posts are all missing (kind of funny seeing folks reply to him by name in those threads).

I'd kinda like to read what he said...
Former Sea Chaser 17 owner
Defiance 250 Admiral, twin Yamaha 150's and T9.9

"Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
       --- Hunter S. Thompson

woody

3Wgt

Just went to Yuku, it is now gone.  Like I said, it was there this am under Favorite Boating and Fishing Videos.

Gonna move fast in this world.

Woody

GoodDays

and just to clarify...... I meant that I fish and boat on both sides of the Island.... I refuse to take sides in the drama... This is about great boats...great people...and great fishing !!! Thats It  !!!

Good Days Greg
lucky to live in the land of Year round Fishing !!! :dance:

wedocq

Hello! I guess this is my new home for good. I tried logging into "the other" Arima site and apparently I have been banned as well. Not really sure what I did, other than joining this site. It's kinda sad cuz I felt like I made a few friends over there since I bought my Arima 18 months ago, and then bammo! Big blindside, you are no longer welcome. I have never said one bad word about anybody, and have always kept it pretty clean and respectful.  If one of the administrators here has a problem with me, could you at least have the common curtesy to let me know what I am doing before banning me?  Thanks, and here's to hoping everyone wises up and moves over to this site!

-Shawn
2002 21' Arima Sea Ranger HT  Suzuki DF175 4-stroke.
WEDOCQ= WE DO SEKIU! It pays homage to my Uncle Jay who died of cancer.

Danno

in Goodnightmoon's post dated  01/12/11 09:01 AM  (which she later deleted) she said

"Now, all that having been said, I think there is plenty of room on the Internet for another Arima site, and if people want to start another site, they should go ahead and do so. People could participate on both boards!"

Wedocq, you don't have to worry about getting banned from this site. For those of you that have yet to be banned from the Yuku site, know that both forums should be about the Arima family and Arima life. We should always try to help our fellow Arima friends whenever and wherever they are. This site was started with that in mind. We would never even consider any action against anyone for their participation anywhere else.

-Dan
2015 19' Sea Chaser (2019 to current)
1998 19' Sea Ranger (2003 to 2008)

Lures are designed to catch fishermen not fish.

Kimbrey

Well I'm on this site now.  Thanks for letting me know about it Danno.  I'm really surprised about all the bans from the other site.  One sure way to kill it.  Too bad.
2005 Sea Legend --Sold--replaced with 26' Duckworth—Sold—replaced with 28' Farallon Walkaround

vinnappi

I figured you guys needed some east coast representation at this site. I've got an SR 19 w/ skip tower. These boats are really scarce in the north east. I've had it since 2007. I pretty much lurk on the site without too much to say but appreciate the advice I've gotten over the years. Of course Belinda was always a huge help. Fishing the Great South Bay, Long Island Sound and Atlantic Ocean is where I can be found from April to November.
Vin

Seattleflyfisher

"Now, all that having been said, I think there is plenty of room on the Internet for another Arima site, and if people want to start another site, they should go ahead and do so. People could participate on both boards!"

How come all of us have been banned after she posted that comment DANNO?

croaker stroker

Hi Vinnappi.

I think I'm the only one from Southern California. Good to have another "loner" in the group. :beerchug:
1987 - 17' Sea Pacer - 2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec
1985 - 15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

StreamFixer

Welcome Vinnapi

There's always interest in the east coast boaters and their comments.  Be careful what Croaker tells you.  (I don't think that fish on his avatar is real, but don't let him know that  :wink:)  It can be our special secret.   :whistle:

Looking forward to hearing from you often

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade
'19 Minn Kota 80# (Alterra)
'97 19SC w/ Salt Boss Top

"By the grace of God we travel upon the rivers and sea..
They, like He, are mightier than me."  Mike Jesperson aka 'Nalu

Seattleflyfisher

Welcome Vinnapi

Do you have any pictures of your boat. Lets see that bad boy......

Channel Cat

Ahoy all! 
Great job on the site.
We've heard these boats work well for fishing, and do know they make great drinking platforms! We have met many of you at home, and even on the water. We look forward to meeting more of ya!
      Tony & Mickey :jester:
Vessel Name: Channel Cat,  Give us a hail in PDX area!!
Team Arima
"07" 19'SR, 115 HP E-TEC, 9.9 Johnson 4 stk.

beancounter

Well looks like you can deal me in here as well. Guess i will be banned at the other site as well. I did not like the way things went down at the other site. Danno was only trying to help in my opinion. I posted a response about it but it got deleted. I predict this site will grow and do quite well and look forward to participating. I knew you guys went somewhere.Just took a little google look to find you guys. I would offer to help with the site but know zero about computers but I am on my sixth Arima so have pulled a few things apart. Started with a 16 sc then a 21sr next a 17sc skip tower. Then I got a 17 sea pacer. After that a 19 sea ranger. Last summer sold the 19 ranger with plans to build a boat. Well next thing I know another 19 sea ranger follows me home. Found all these arimas on the east coast too from Connecticut to North Carolina. Any of you left coasters find yourselves in Virginia send me a note and I will take you fishing while you are here. My current boat is a 2001 19 sea ranger I repowered in October with a new Mercury efi four stroke 90hp. Nice motor with 7 yrs warranty. Nice power for this hull using a powertech 4 blade prop.

StreamFixer

Beancounter

Good to see you,  welcome aboard   :arms:

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade

Danno

Vinnappi, Kimbrey, Channel Cat and Beancounter; welcome one and all.

Channel Cat, a few of us are looking forward to learing the Multnomah channel a bit more this year so we'll have to throw out a shout when we plan to get out there.
2015 19' Sea Chaser (2019 to current)
1998 19' Sea Ranger (2003 to 2008)

Lures are designed to catch fishermen not fish.

Vancouvertechie

Welcome,

Channel cat and Beancounter. 

Channel cat I hope to see you on the river.

2003 15' SeaHunter 50HP Suzuki (FI4Strk)
1991 16' SeaChaser 50HP Johnson (Keith)
1995 19' SeaRanger 115 Yamaha (FI4Strk)
1992 Zodiac Hurricane Honda 135HP
1987 44' Tollycraft Motoryacht

StreamFixer

I wasn't ignoring you ChannelCat.  Just goofed up   :doh:

Welcome aboard.  Hopefully you'll share some M Channel pointers is us 'out of towners'   :biggrin: :biggrin:

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade

woody

Beanner ... Welcome .... can't believe it's been 4-5 or so years since we met online.

Welcome everyone else.

Woody

Threeweight

Getting hard to keep up with the weclomes needed for all the new arrivals!

Former Sea Chaser 17 owner
Defiance 250 Admiral, twin Yamaha 150's and T9.9

"Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
       --- Hunter S. Thompson

verchy

Hi guys,
Nice to see such a great site going. I look forward to exchange of info etc in the future. I am from victoria bc, and would like to know if anyone is out there from Victoria as well?

Seattleflyfisher

Hey Verchy

Nice to see you here. Yes there are a few of Canadian Arima's here! :applause:

What boat do you have? Pictures?

Enniberg

Quote from: verchy on January 24, 2011, 08:38:01 PM
Hi guys,
Nice to see such a great site going. I look forward to exchange of info etc in the future. I am from victoria bc, and would like to know if anyone is out there from Victoria as well?

Hi Verchy, welcome on board. I am in Vancouver and have spent the last few summers fishing the WCVI.

GoodDays (Greg) is on the island.

There is a good number of Arima's on the island that I know of, so I am sure it is only a matter of a short time until we have a few more signing up. Johan
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. (unknown)