News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of ARIMA boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Travel

Started by The Morgans, November 25, 2020, 04:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Morgans

We have an 07 Arima Sea Ranger HT 21', but decided this boat is aging. Having a new one built with our own specs. My guestion is, when our new boat is finished being built in July/August 2021 we would like to travel from Maryland to Maine. Anyone else do this? We want to catch some Lobsters. We always catch Blue Claw Crabs, but looking for something different. Don't know about water ways or tides. Just looking for some ideas to take a month off of work and enjoy a little bit of life. Thanks.

Markshoreline

That would be an awesome way to get familiar with your new boat!  You'll have to figure out how to transport the traps- roof?  Yet, carry all your other gear along.  Sounds like a great trip!
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

headduck

Sounds fantastic. Maine is a place I always wanted to spend a bit of time. Bit further for me though. Looks like spectacular country.

What are you replacing the Arima with?

When you get ready to sell the old boat, post her on the site here, there are many who may be interested, maybe myself.
2003 19' Sea Ranger Skip Top 2015 Mercury 115 2012 Evinrude 9.8

1987 17' Sea Ranger 90 Honda (sold)

Tesoro

Just remember a long trip is just a bunch of short ones put together! fun.
2009 21HT Yam 150/8 'Hogfish'

I'd rather be drinking in a bar wishing I was on the ocean, than be on the ocean wishing I was in a bar.

The Morgans

Replacing it with a 2021 Arima Sea Ranger HT 21'. Already have a buyer for the old boat.