News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Sea Eagle inflatable tender/runabout. Sold

Started by Peddler, August 02, 2020, 08:56:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peddler

As new, never used. Inflated for the first time to take these pictures on August 2, 2020. SeaEagle 10.6 DELUXE inflatable run-about, dinghy, tender, fishing, adventure boat. Includes high-pressure rigid inflatable floor, so it's lighter weight and easier to store than with the hard plastic floor, but it's still sturdy enough to stand. Includes a second bench seat, gear bag, foot pump, oars and storage bag. No motor included. I have had it in the garage for a few years, and never used it. I could use the money now instead. - Similar to Zodiac, AVON, etc. - I am located in Tumwater, but willing to meet in a public location along I-5 between JBLM main gate and Chehalis, or between Yelm and Shelton. Boat is still inflated, so you can fully inspect before you buy. Currently on sale right now on SeaEagle.com for $1,650 + the extra bench ($65). I'll sell this one for $1,200, cash.
Wishin' I was Fishin'

Peddler

Wishin' I was Fishin'