News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Socal CG boats on maneuvers

Started by SB Steve, June 04, 2020, 04:47:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SB Steve

Friend of mine sent me these drone pictures of Socal CG boats on maneuvers last weekend.  Featured is the Blackfin our SB boat, also the Blacktip and Halibut.  I got to tour the Blackfin last summer.  Incredible machine...spent the most time checking out the engine room...awesome!

Wiley

86 c Dory 22' new 90 hp etec (sold)
96 sea explorer 15'-11" new 90 etec named (wutz wuzn cuzn)
10' Don Hill Pram
Respectfully, Build, Buy, Be American
Please bring back logging, we can't afford to keep burning up our country!!!

Mooch

Very cool.  Thanks for sharing CS.  Like how the wakes show how they moved into formation on third shot.
Matt. 8:27    The men were amazed and asked, "What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!"

Redhawk

Sparhawk:
1983 Tiderunner 150 Cuddy
1995 Mercury 60 2-stroke
1984 Evinrude 6 2-stroke

Scottjohnson59

Those boats are fast too don't ever think you are going to outrun 1
Scott in Milton
19 Sea Chaser skip top 1994
150 Yamaha 2019 9.9 Yamaha 2020
Furuno Radar and Never Again Garmin electronics

Wiley

What's the arm sticking out of the side that looks like a sideways apostrophe for ?
86 c Dory 22' new 90 hp etec (sold)
96 sea explorer 15'-11" new 90 etec named (wutz wuzn cuzn)
10' Don Hill Pram
Respectfully, Build, Buy, Be American
Please bring back logging, we can't afford to keep burning up our country!!!

SB Steve

I think it is an exhaust port.  One of the cool things about these, the transom opens up and it can launch/retrieve a diesel RIB while underway.

Tesoro

My local CG playing in the waves in front of our town beach

2009 21HT Yam 150/8 'Hogfish'

I'd rather be drinking in a bar wishing I was on the ocean, than be on the ocean wishing I was in a bar.

Markshoreline

2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9