News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of ARIMA boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

2008 Arima Sea Legend 22 w/ Yamaha 250, great cond: $49,000

Started by clarklewis, May 20, 2020, 08:03:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clarklewis

Great condition, needs nothing, ready to go.
2008 boat, second owner (bought off him in 2016).
Lightly used for summer fishing and crabbing.
Very stable boat, handles rough water well, yet good on fuel due to relative light weight.
2008 Yamaha 250, well maintained, runs great, 663 hours.
2019 Yamaha 9.9 kicker, nearly new.
High-end Furuno GPS/radar/finder.
Includes nice King saltwater trailer in great cond.
Currently located in Squamish, BC.
Photos in profile.
Price is $49,500 USD.

Hunter

This one is going to get some looks as used Legends don't come up that often.    Definitely has the proper power set-up in my opinion..   Nice rocket launcher to boot.    I actually like this seating plan better than the one with the sink and the little half round seat facing back....  Also interesting that the tabs are off the sponsons..   
2001 Sea Legend 22 (Gone But Not Forgotten)
2017 Hewescraft Ocean Pro 220 ET-HT - Honda BF250 & Honda 9.9 Power Thrust
All Garmin Electronics

"ALWAYS QUESTION AUTHORITY!!"

GregE

Nicely laid out Ad-  wish some of the recent sellers would do likewise...   :shrug9:
Doesn't show helm/ electronics though
Anchor windlass and newer kicker on fixed bracket ++

This is the boat from the guy in Whistler posted in Mar for 69 K Cdn
Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak II
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

Humboldtfisher

Nice looking boat. What's the purpose/reason for the metal bracket or frame around the trim tabs?
2000 SC17 with 2018 Yamaha 90 hp.
Home port = Trinidad, CA.

GregE

Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak II
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

Sea Señor

Just DM'd you but not sure if it went through. Very interested in the boat.

mustang65fbk

This is the same boat that's been listed on CL as well as on here for several months now. It's also up in Canada, which would definitely be something to think about in terms of logistics if the borders are still closed down.

https://whistler.craigslist.org/boa/d/dawsons-landing-2008-arima-sea-legend-22/7125233533.html

http://www.arimaowners.com/index.php?topic=18281.0
2003 21' Sea Ranger Skip Top
2003 Honda 130hp 4 Stroke

blindmonkey

I live in Squamish. I can definitely look after it until the border opens if someone wants to buy it.  :stirthepot:
Lorne
2013 17' Sea Chaser, Honda 90, Yamaha F8 SOLD
1994 Sea Explorer, Mercury 60, SOLD

Tesoro

I want it! I also love my 21 but only need one boat. Pro's and cons to both sizes.That era of Yam 250 is a phenomenal engine. Had same year on a 22ft whaler outrage.

This is prob the 'once a year' 22 that will come up for someone looking for one.
2009 21HT Yam 150/8 'Hogfish'

I'd rather be drinking in a bar wishing I was on the ocean, than be on the ocean wishing I was in a bar.

strokersquid

Not me. Picked up my 21 HT up there and towed it 16 1/2 hrs to my driveway yesterday/today. Thank you all who helped me look but it came down to the forum members  selling like it did last time too.

TJ Arima

Quote from: strokersquid on May 25, 2020, 06:47:34 PM
Not me. Picked up my 21 HT up there and towed it 16 1/2 hrs to my driveway yesterday/today. Thank you all who helped me look but it came down to the forum members  selling like it did last time too.

Nice!!! Post few pics when u can. Also looking for 22 HT hopefully after the move to Bay Area in few months.
Island Time
1992 Sea Ranger 19 HT
2012 Suzuki 140