News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of ARIMA boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Lead Pour ??

Started by GregE, February 17, 2020, 11:47:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GregE

I lost Two 15# DR balls last year-  hoping there will be a get together lead pour in the central WWA area soon.

Anybody else? 
Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak II
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

disposable

FWIW I sell downriggers and other lead, around $2/lb. I ship (two 15lb finned balls $68 shipped)
Reveille
2012 Sea Chaser 17 (custom PH)
2013 Honda 90hp

Mooch

Greg, count me in if it comes together. 
Matt. 8:27    The men were amazed and asked, "What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!"

GregE

:anyone:

Still hopeful.......
Greg
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

FishAddict

Greg,

I have a mold for the 15# so if a group pour doesn't happen I'm sure I could help you out.
21ft Sea Ranger w/Yamaha F150

GregE

Thanks Jake. 
I have 2 and 3# cod weight molds.  No big pot to melt in nor ladle to pour with........
The group get together has always been fun.  Still hoping
Greg

Hunter

Last time I went to one of these was at Bruces in 2015.   I actually still have the green sweatshirt with lead splats permanently melted into it...... thanks to an uninspected weight that had some water in it that got tossed into the smelter....   causing the infamous Lead Fountain of Fame..

2001 Sea Legend 22 (Gone But Not Forgotten)
2017 Hewescraft Ocean Pro 220 ET-HT - Honda BF250 & Honda 9.9 Power Thrust
All Garmin Electronics

"ALWAYS QUESTION AUTHORITY!!"

Hydroman

Quote from: GregE on March 05, 2020, 01:24:47 PM
Thanks Jake. 
I have 2 and 3# cod weight molds.  No big pot to melt in nor ladle to pour with........
The group get together has always been fun.  Still hoping

I have ladle, cast iron pots, 12 lb downrigger mold (and brass eyes) and propane burner.

Jim
17 Sea Chaser (sold)
21 Skip Tower (sold)
27 Thunder Jet OS (sold)
22 Thunder Jet OS

GregE

Well Howdy!   :clap:

Now we need to find a location and date..............
Greg

Hydroman

Quote from: GregE on March 07, 2020, 08:52:27 AM
Well Howdy!   :clap:

Now we need to find a location and date..............

We could do it at my place, not sure many would want to drive that far.

Jim
17 Sea Chaser (sold)
21 Skip Tower (sold)
27 Thunder Jet OS (sold)
22 Thunder Jet OS

Rifleman

Hi Greg,
   I been hiding for a few years and thought I'd take look at the site. I always had fun at the lead pours meeting up with you guys. Have 10lb mold,16 oz jig mold and hooks and a lot of lead.  Would love to see it happen. Russ

GregE

Russ,  I've been thinking about you!! 

Jim lives near Cathlamet off of Hwy 4.  Someplace more central would be great but his place could be good for the PDX folks.

Still optimistic
Greg

wedocq

I no longer live in the South end! But if somebody organized a lead pour, I would try to make it. Not sure what I have left in the way of lead pouring gear after the divorce.  :facepalm:
-Shawn
2002 21' Arima Sea Ranger HT  Suzuki [glow=red,2,300]DF175 [/glow] 4-stroke.
WEDOCQ= WE DO SEKIU! It pays homage to my Uncle Jay who died of cancer.

Markshoreline

So Shawn are you in the North end?
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

Red 22

I'm in Ridgefield Wa not quite central Washington, but closer for those pdx folks,  we can do it here. All weekend dates are open thru April.
Tony

05' Red Legend 22 skip tower, Honda 225, Honda 9.9,  Garmin 740s, Garmin HD 18 radar Garmin GHP10 auto-pilot
"I've always wanted to sail to the south seas, but I can't afford it." What these men can't afford is not to go.
-Sterling Hayden

Hydroman

Quote from: Red 22 on March 11, 2020, 08:57:15 PM
I'm in Ridgefield Wa not quite central Washington, but closer for those pdx folks,  we can do it here. All weekend dates are open thru April.

Tony

For people traveling from the north the drive to Ridgefield would be about the same as driving to Cathlamet.  Your location might be more convenient for all.  I will still offer my burners, ladle and lead pots and downrigger mold. Will be able to participate any time in April with a couple weeks advance notice.

Jim
17 Sea Chaser (sold)
21 Skip Tower (sold)
27 Thunder Jet OS (sold)
22 Thunder Jet OS

Hunter

Quote from: wedocq on March 11, 2020, 07:31:05 PM
I no longer live in the South end! But if somebody organized a lead pour, I would try to make it. Not sure what I have left in the way of lead pouring gear after the divorce.  :facepalm:
-Shawn

Your X took the lead molds!!!  Mans that's just plain wrong....  Who got the dog?     

PS...     Q.   Do you know why divorce is expensive?      A.   Because it's worth it!   
2001 Sea Legend 22 (Gone But Not Forgotten)
2017 Hewescraft Ocean Pro 220 ET-HT - Honda BF250 & Honda 9.9 Power Thrust
All Garmin Electronics

"ALWAYS QUESTION AUTHORITY!!"

Peddler

I guess since masks and gloves are already protocol, this assembly should be virus safe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wishin' I was Fishin'

Markshoreline

Yeah but we can have no more than 50 guys in attendance.  Else need approval permit from health Dept.
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

Red 22

I can only count that high when talking about how many tuna I've caught .. actual numbers recorded are often much less.
Tony

05' Red Legend 22 skip tower, Honda 225, Honda 9.9,  Garmin 740s, Garmin HD 18 radar Garmin GHP10 auto-pilot
"I've always wanted to sail to the south seas, but I can't afford it." What these men can't afford is not to go.
-Sterling Hayden

ohmytodd

Quote from: Markshoreline on March 12, 2020, 10:29:31 PM
Yeah but we can have no more than 50 guys in attendance.  Else need approval permit from health Dept.

I can come up from out of state, so I won't count.
1997 Sea Ranger 19 Skip Top Hey Nineteen, 2021 Suzuki DF140, 2019 Suzuki DF9.9

FishAddict

Rumor is that WA is closing it's borders so you Oregon guys will have to sneak across as illegals.
21ft Sea Ranger w/Yamaha F150

Yachter Yat

Don't worry about Covid-19........you guys are going to get "lead poisoning".   Ha

Yat
History is not the past; it's the present, as we all carry it with us......James Baldwin    
16 SC/Honda 60  (sold)

wedocq

Quote from: Markshoreline on March 11, 2020, 08:38:41 PM
So Shawn are you in the North end?

I am in Renton. I am trying to learn how to say it like the locals so I blend in. "Ret-inn", is close...Hahaha
-Shawn
2002 21' Arima Sea Ranger HT  Suzuki [glow=red,2,300]DF175 [/glow] 4-stroke.
WEDOCQ= WE DO SEKIU! It pays homage to my Uncle Jay who died of cancer.

rasslingref

Count me in. I have a slightly used maroon jacket that may or may not have some holes from a warm liquid that I will wear.  It worked well for me in 2015 at the last pour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1998 19' SR HT 2019 Yamaha 115 2017 Yamaha 9.9
Kitsap County, WA