News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

2005 17ft Sea Chaser for Sale-- SOLD

Started by JohnWayneFishing, February 13, 2020, 05:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnWayneFishing

Hi,

I'm helping sell my fathers 17ft Arima Sea Chaser. Please check out the Craigslist ad for pictures.
https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/boa/d/marysville-2005-arima-17ft-sea-chaser/7073093880.html

Purchased new at the Seattle Boat Show (2nd owner)
Always Garaged
2003 90hp Mercury 4 stroke (this is how the boat was sold at the Seattle Boat show). Nothing but Ethanol-free fuel used while running this motor.
4 stroke 5hp Nissan long shaft kicker.
Additions and upgrades:
Garmin Navigation With Sonar, Engine monitoring, Electronic Compass, VHF radio connection with Marine GPS distress Call.
Dual Batteries with garage battery Charger Maintainer.
Hydraulic Kicker motor Bracket
EZ steer Steering system
Dual eclectic Scotty down riggers.
Swim Ladder.
$2000.00 Electric Anchor Winch.
$1,400.00 electric power Hauler Crab pot puller Model HD618.
VHF radio, linked to Garmin chart-plotter so that distress single send GPS location.

$18,500 obo

mustang65fbk

A couple questions/thoughts... your post says it's a Garmin brand swim ladder.  Is that correct?  I didn't know that Garmin made swim ladders... is it perhaps a Garelick brand instead?
2003 21' Sea Ranger Skip Top
2003 Honda 130hp 4 Stroke

Tj805

Seems like a good buy to me.
That boats in great shape and looks well cared for.
2000 sea chaser 19
Honda 130
2014 yamaha f8

Yachter Yat

Two storage seats on this one.  Nice!

Yat
Being married, is when the woman you're with asks you to remove your pants........because they need washing.   
16 SC/Honda 60  (sold)

JohnWayneFishing

Quote from: mustang65fbk on February 13, 2020, 09:21:28 PM
A couple questions/thoughts... your post says it's a Garmin brand swim ladder.  Is that correct?  I didn't know that Garmin made swim ladders... is it perhaps a Garelick brand instead? Also, at the bottom of your post it says "Asking $20,700 obo" but at the top of your post it says $18,500.

Thank you for the catch! I believe it is a Garelick Swim ladder. The asking price was $20,700, I've since dropped the price to $18,500 obo. Please let me know if you're interested in the boat.

mustang65fbk

I'm not personally interested in it as I've got a 21' SR ST that I need to use more often, just figured I'd offer some advice. Good luck with the sale!
2003 21' Sea Ranger Skip Top
2003 Honda 130hp 4 Stroke