News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

FS: 2001 SR 19 2018 Suzuki 140

Started by daheechang, February 11, 2020, 08:19:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daheechang

Hello Arima community,

It is a bitter sweet time in my life to say goodbye to the best damn boat i could learn to fish the PNW with.

Year: 2001
Motor: 2018 Suzuki 140 (white model)
Kicker: 2000 Honda 8
Hours: Roughly 650 on the suzuki (90% of these hours are trolling. I have the trolling option and just LOVE trolling with the main as it controls the boat much better). I'd say under 400 hours on the Honda

Options:
OEM skip top installed by Defiance in 2015
Roof rack and cargo rack
2018 Custom canvas enclosure. Built an extension to cover rear passengers from the sun and weather. 0 tears or smudges
Custom King salmon marine gunnel railing with downrigger bases
2018 installed sea deck. BEST THING EVER. cushioning is amazing and will safe your back over hours of fishing
2018 Lenco trim tabs with led indicating lights
Garmin tr-1 gold installed on kicker, however needs either a new cpu or compass. Will not calibrate so will be a cheap fix to have the infamous tr-1
2017 garmin head unit. I believe it is the 742xs model but will have to confirm
40gal tank
4 prop
2018 seastar hydraulic steering
Ez-steer tie bar
Storage seats with all 4 seats being the same as the captains
3 scotty plugs (no downriggers included)
2019 Both new batteries
VHS radio and antenna
2019 new 1000 gal auto bilge installed
Transferrable warranty is good until 2024 through suzuki.

The boat is rigged and damn bloody. I rigged this boat to be the best solo machine i could make it since i fished alone often.

The bad:
Boat is 2001 and needs a good wax and detail. Probably needs a good wax and to coat.
There is a few dock rashes as well. Does need a couple touch ups on the fiberglass, nothing outside of the boat being 20 years old.
Wiper does not work, needs a new motor
Raw water washdown does not work.
It isn't the prettiest currently.
I fish this boat regularly as  you can see with the hours on a 2018. I would say no more than 200 hours of it has been outside of troll mode.

I will forever have a place in my heart for this boat. It has been as solid of a boat as i could have wished for, but my family is growing and the wife somehow agreed to a larger boat if i can sell this one first. 

Price: $23,000 for arima owner members. Will be posting for $25,000 on cl in a couple days. I've seen much worse condition and with much older motors go for more so i'm taking into consideration the bad on the boat. i believe 23,000 is more than a fair price but would love feedback. I think 25,000 is even fair, but if i can get a quick sale at 23, i'm happy.

Boat is located in mukilteo currently and happy to show anytime. Please feel free to call or text for more info.

Comes with a 2001 king saltwater trailer. drivers side turn signal does not work, but new surge brakes were installed in 2019.

Andrew

GregE

Nice write up. Couple things to help

You should put Skip Top in the description.
Don't see anything on Instrumentation
Sea Dec is the brand name- nice looking install
More pics of the boat
Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

mustang65fbk

2003 21' Sea Ranger Skip Top
2003 Honda 130hp 4 Stroke

daheechang

Hi guys, the wife and i are in the middle of moving, so haven't had the time during daylight to get out and snap some new pics. but i will try to post pictures of the boat that i have laying around sometime today.

beancounter

That boat should sell quickly with that motor and all the nice goodies recently installed.

Reel Chaos

Just wondering what kind of performance you get from the 140 on the 19 SR?  Cruise speed and RPM?
2001 19 Sea Ranger soft top
115 hp 4 stroke Yamaha
T8 hp 4 stroke Yamaha

daheechang

Didnt mention on the add, but it does have a 19pitch prop on it. here was my max speed:

obviously would need current and winds working in my favor, but i cruise comfortably at 26-28mph and can consistently go 35 mph at wot.

Tj805

Nice package .
I like the roof rack on the skiff top.
That would be handy.
2000 sea chaser 19
Honda 130
2014 yamaha f8

polarbill1999

Brett
1996 Sea Chaser 16 the "Rhumb Runner"
70hp Envinrude VRO
6hp Tohatsu 4 stroke

daheechang

would love to see it go to an AO member :)

AP

Nicely dialed boat!  That seems like an incredibly good deal and someone will be very happy.

headduck

The opposite of a cheap boat...a very good thing...imagine trying to outfit this to this level after putting 7-9k in the hull...you be way past 23 in no time...all the coveted ads are present with not too many unique personal choices that dont add value. All used just enough to ruin resale value (sorry Andrew) but by no means worn out.

The boat is equipped to fish comfortably and with the heavy use was most likely reliably maintained.

Great boat. Fair price. Best of luck with sale. Should go soon.

What's the bigger upgrade?
2003 19' Sea Ranger Skip Top 2015 Mercury 115 2012 Evinrude 9.8

1987 17' Sea Ranger 90 Honda (sold)

daheechang

Thank you I think it's fairly priced as well. Going to spend the weekend giving her a proper wash and take some pictures.

Looking to replace her with an edge marine sport os 22'. It was going to take one hell of a boat for me to so bye to my arima and the edge just blew me away with its ride and deck space. I will post pics of the deal goes through!

Boatboy44

Going aluminum?!?! Sacreligious! Please tell me, what is the "trolling option" for a main outboard?

mustang65fbk

The Suzuki outboards have a trolling option on them. I believe you can lower down the main motor's rpms to troll at a slower speed. That way you don't have to use a kicker motor.
2003 21' Sea Ranger Skip Top
2003 Honda 130hp 4 Stroke

Fisherdv

Quote from: mustang65fbk on February 14, 2020, 12:44:37 PM
The Suzuki outboards have a trolling option on them. I believe you can lower down the main motor's rpms to troll at a slower speed. That way you don't have to use a kicker motor.
My Honda motor also has that. It's called a troll control switch. You can drop RPM by 200, in 50 RPM increments. I use it all the time to adjust trolling speed to conditions. Great feature to have
2018 Sea Chaser 16, Honda BFP60

daheechang

Quote from: headduck on February 14, 2020, 06:42:18 AM
The opposite of a cheap boat...a very good thing...imagine trying to outfit this to this level after putting 7-9k in the hull...you be way past 23 in no time...all the coveted ads are present with not too many unique personal choices that dont add value. All used just enough to ruin resale value (sorry Andrew) but by no means worn out.

The boat is equipped to fish comfortably and with the heavy use was most likely reliably maintained.

Great boat. Fair price. Best of luck with sale. Should go soon.

What's the bigger upgrade?

Absolutely agree with it not being a cheap boat. I rigged this setup so that i would fish it myself. This boat is ready for the next owner to fish for many years to come.

DevMah

Quote from: Fisherdv on February 14, 2020, 12:54:17 PM
Quote from: mustang65fbk on February 14, 2020, 12:44:37 PM
My Honda motor also has that. It's called a troll control switch. You can drop RPM by 200, in 50 RPM increments. I use it all the time to adjust trolling speed to conditions. Great feature to have

So dose Yamaha if you have their command link gauges.

Nice rigged boat...

Dev
2015 21' Sea Ranger w 150 Yammy  (Tight lines) Sold
2012 Lund 1650SS  w 2012 60HP Mercury-Sold

headduck

The edge marine has sweet lines...looks like its moving standing still. Well outfitted too.

My merc has the troll control as well...its super nice...but my first mate want to minimize main hours...so we kick-it...

But that 19...man...I could see somebody buying it, fishing it hard for a number of years and then still being able to get out of it if needed...so much boat for the dollar.
2003 19' Sea Ranger Skip Top 2015 Mercury 115 2012 Evinrude 9.8

1987 17' Sea Ranger 90 Honda (sold)

daheechang

Sold to another ao member. Wish you nothing but good memories on her. Congrats, you got a good one.

beancounter

Quote from: beancounter on February 12, 2020, 02:12:14 PM
That boat should sell quickly with that motor and all the nice goodies recently installed.

Told you it would go quick. Actually surprised it didn't sell the first day.

Markshoreline

Glad it went to one of our members, that is an awesome boat!
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9