News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Portland NW Sportsman's Show Get Together Feb 6

Started by GregE, January 24, 2020, 05:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GregE

Thought there was an active thread already - guess details were discussed  between members

I will be at the PDX NW Sportsman's Show Feb 6 for the annual AO get together.  So schedule that one Todd-  there Is another thread talking about it.

We'll be there early afternoon but won't be staying much past 6.  Bandaid and I are going to SeaSide for a couple days starting that night.

Last year's Post from SFX with date corrected
Anyone in the area around 6 pm Thursday, Feb 6, I hope to meet you at the West End Bar and Grill (East end of Building D) for a burger and a beer.

We have done this for a number of years and always seem to have an enjoyable time.  High top boots may be advised   :hoboy:

Hope to see you guys then.

StreamFixer
Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

ohmytodd

1997 Sea Ranger 19 Skip Top Hey Nineteen, 2021 Suzuki DF140, 2019 Suzuki DF9.9

StreamFixer

We usually gather at the cafeteria at the Easterly end of the middle building around 6 pm.  They like to close up at 7 so being on time counts.  Given they become obnoxious about a group gathering anytime after 6, let's plan to gather at 5:30...

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade
'19 Minn Kota 80# (Alterra)
'97 19SC w/ Salt Boss Top

"By the grace of God we travel upon the rivers and sea..
They, like He, are mightier than me."  Mike Jesperson aka 'Nalu

GregE

Double Rats

My friend from college died last week and the funeral is Feb 6  in Salem

Don't see anyway to make the get together

and......  I was bringing the hand rails to SFX to pass along to Jimmie Beancounter when he comes out.

Anyone in the Olympia area going to PDX for the get together?  Looking to book the Arima pipeline.

Option 2, get it to someone in the Salem area that is going to the Saltwater Sportsman Show, Salem  Feb 22/23...

Option 3,  IDK  help me think of one....
Greg
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

Mooch

Matt. 8:27    The men were amazed and asked, "What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!"

ohmytodd

Sorry to hear Greg. I'll pm you with an option 3.
1997 Sea Ranger 19 Skip Top Hey Nineteen, 2021 Suzuki DF140, 2019 Suzuki DF9.9

BigMac

I'll be needing some stuff for boat/engine maintenance and fishing supplies getting ready for NB so should be there that day.
5:30 pm sounds good.

(Dave)

ATGEP

I went to the sportsman show this weekend and was blown away by the Edge Rods. If you are in the market for rods (who isnt) check them out.  My DW forced me to get a 10'6 downrigger rod and I am going to get it wet on SAT.  :mememe:

Markshoreline

I may make it down to Portland for that meet up.  What is DW?  I refer to that as my divorced wife...
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

ATGEP

Quote from: Markshoreline on January 29, 2020, 06:09:07 PM
I may make it down to Portland for that meet up.  What is DW?  I refer to that as my divorced wife...

Mark it is dear wife.

Markshoreline

Of course In the context of a new Downrigger rod!
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

GregE

Greg

StreamFixer

Left to right  Ohmytodd (Todd), Hydro Therapy (Larry), Big Mac (Dave) , StreamFixer (Russ)

I finally figured out how to down load image from my phone (at least for now)

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade

Mooch

Good looking crew there mates.   :beerchug:

Russ, how was your reception at the Defiance booth?
Matt. 8:27    The men were amazed and asked, "What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!"

Yachter Yat

Advice to all Arima guys when visiting Defiance booth:     Wear your Arima hat!   Ha

Yat
You'll know your married, when the woman you're with asks you to remove your pants........because they need washing.   
16 SC/Honda 60  (sold)

StreamFixer

I didn't even know there was one???  I doubt there was, they have never made the PDX Sportsman show before.  I do know they were invited to present at the Saltwater Sportsman Show in Salem, and chose to respond with a 'We'll think about it" brush off.  Much smaller show, but only cost around 250 to be on the floor with a boat. 

We would really like to see a quality glass boat on display there, but not gonna happen this year.  Feb 22/23, Oregon State Fair Grounds.

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade