News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

New model Arima!

Started by ohmytodd, December 12, 2019, 07:09:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gtboosted

Quote from: Defiance on December 12, 2019, 04:27:20 PM
I don't get on here very often but happened to visit and check the site today.  I will try to do better about keeping you guys up to date better than I have in the past.  With three boat brands and a Boat Dealership that I am running I do not have as much time to visit with you guys as I would like and Don spends even less time on the computer than I do.  But I will try to do better.  In answer to this question... Yes.  We will offer this as a retrofit for "upgrade aficionados"  once we get everything dialed in well with the new boats.  It is about a $2500 upgrade but that includes a deduct for no windshield, or canvas and drop curtain that is included in our "New Boat Pricing".  So it will be more for buying after the fact and installing on a current boat.  I am guessing it will probably be close to $5,000 to buy the top section for add on after the fact.  Don't hold me to that, I just don't want guys getting their hopes up about a $2,500 upgrade because it will be substantially more than that if it is bought aftermarket.
Is this still in the works? I understand maybe not this summer just wondering if it will be a future upgrade option still.
21' Sea Ranger Skip Top