News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

The next generation of fishers

Started by Tunacious, November 15, 2019, 08:05:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tunacious

Last week I took one of my wrestling coaching buddies, and his two daughters, bottom fishing out of Garibaldi.

The two girls have never been fishing.

The water was beautiful, the fish were biting, could not have asked for a better day.

We would have limited out on my 300 lb commercial quota but we had to get back for wrestling practice.

We caught 215 pounds and was back home (a two hour drive) by 3:00 PM.

We were reeling them in two and three at at time.

Most important, the girls had a blast and can't wait until they get to go again.

Markshoreline

HA!  If that young lady will kiss a bloody fish you got them hooked!
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

GregE

:yeahthat:

Yep, nice day on the water too   :clap:
Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

amazing grace

Something none of you will ever forget. Great job on getting them out Walt :beerchug:
1989 22' C-Dory Angler

1997 19' Sea Ranger hardtop with Alaskan bulkhead

Crackerbox

Scottjohnson59

That is the proper way to introduce them to fishing now get some taters cut into fries and fire up the fryer cause as much fun as those fish were to catch they will be just as much fun to eat........ cant wait to get back on the water for some bottom fishing.
Scott in Milton
19 Sea Chaser skip top 1994
150 Yamaha 2019 9.9 Yamaha 2020
Furuno Radar and Never Again Garmin electronics

FishAddict

She'll be a catch for some young man that loves to fish.
21ft Sea Ranger w/Yamaha F150