News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

19SC w/ Saddles and custom top --$29,500

Started by StreamFixer, August 07, 2019, 12:29:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StreamFixer

I am preparing to put my 19SC on the open market.  You can see pictures of it and the top in my gallery at
http://www.arimaowners.com/index.php?action=gallery;su=user;cat=356;u=5

1997 Arima 19' Sea Chaser -- Very desirable Arima design. The fishing deck is about 20% longer than a 19' Arima Sea Ranger. 8' beam for a stable ride.

2003 Yamaha 115 (4 stroke) main estimating 450 - 500 hours. Runs on regular gas. Gets great gas mileage -- runs around 4 GPH @ 18 MPH
2004 Yamaha T8 kicker - electric start and tilt on Garelick bracket

Baystar Hydraulic Steering
Panther T4 with Trollmaster Pro-3 wireless kicker steer and throttle

Two 10 gallon saddle tanks which are very rare on the Arima Sea Chaser
48 gallon main fuel tank for a combined fuel capacity of 68 gallons.

Raymarine a78 MDF chart/fishfinder
VHF radio

Some tuna gear (deheader, ice slush can, rods), boat hook, 30# river anchor with 300' new 3/8" rope, chain and ball retrieval system, 2 15# & 1 10# 'shark' downrigger weights, salmon het, 2 gaff hooks, PFD's, the list goes on...

Aluminum frame tower with Sunbrella canopy and full surround cockpit enclosure
Washdown pump

SeaDek padding on fishing deck to improve comfort and foothold grip
Springfield EZ ride pedestal absorbs the bumps for the SAS Centric II helm seat
Companion seat with storage
Aft jump seats brings seating capacity to five

Rigged for Scotty downriggers
Pota-potty in the cuddy enclosure (great for kids).
New double bow eye

Always kept in my shop. This boat is ready for tuna, halibut and other serious ocean fishing and still a great fishing boat for coastal estuaries and many rivers.

EZ loader roller trailer with a 5200# capacity axle and brakes.
New tires
If you are interested in the boat, please let me know.

I am located in Oregon City

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade
'19 Minn Kota 80# (Alterra)
'97 19SC w/ Salt Boss Top

"By the grace of God we travel upon the rivers and sea..
They, like He, are mightier than me."  Mike Jesperson aka 'Nalu

Danno

Streamfixer's 19' Sea Chaser is in a class by itself with the custom top he has which provide more coverage than a skip tower and is built with a stronger structure than the skip towers. Take a look below.

I believe he has also moved the batteries up front for better weight distribution and I believe he does have trim tabs. It's been a few years since I've been on this Arima but my timing must suck because I would have bought this one in a heartbeat over the only I just purchased for $32K.

2015 19' Sea Chaser (2019 to current)
1998 19' Sea Ranger (2003 to 2008)

Lures are designed to catch fishermen not fish.

StreamFixer

Nope, batteries still in the back.  Moved them on my old 17SC..  The extra length really distributed the rear weight well.  Dash changed a bit too.  The Raymarine screen built into the dash.  Used black 1/4" starboard to reconstruct the dash.  Now has Screen, RPM & Motor tilt gauges.  Room for one more 2" gauge if someone wishes to install something else.

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade

Crackerbox

Great looking boat.  I can't believe they have only made around 200 seachasers. 

Joe

beancounter

GregE

Here it is out of Neah Bay

Tin can?!?!?  Say it ain't so
Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

StreamFixer

Nice Photo GregE.  Thank you..

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade

Yachter Yat

Nice photo is right.  She's a beauty Fixer.  Amazing how that color feature changes the optics.  Kinda makes it look longer....... like a 21.  Good luck with the sale.  BTW, sounds you're simply downsizing, right?  What about going to a Sea Hunter or Sprinter?  Would be easier to handle, yet still satisfy that occasional "itch" for the bigger water on those good days?.......No? 

Yat

Being married, is when the woman you're with asks you to remove your pants........because they need washing.   
16 SC/Honda 60  (sold)

Markshoreline

Russ sorry to hear you're letting the 19 go.  It is a beautiful boat and I was having my kicker bracket made at the same time Brook was building your top so I got to watch that process and know how well it was made.  I've fished alongside at Neah several times know that's a great rig.
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

amazing grace

beautiful boat Russ. I mean really, really nice. Someone is going to get something special.  :yeahthat:
1989 22' C-Dory Angler

1997 19' Sea Ranger hardtop with Alaskan bulkhead

StreamFixer

I am a big guy and can stand anywhere on the top frame and shake the boat on trailer.  I really like the overhead grip when crabbing.  Makes tight maneuvering a breeze.

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade

Markshoreline

The guy who designed and made that top also made my kicker bracket.  The bracket is very well thought out- it is slightly angled to the side so that with the angle of the sponson the motor is perfectly aligned with the direction of the boat instead of being 90 degrees off the sponson.  This is the bracket that Arima copied...
I know his work on that top was just as thoughtful.
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

StreamFixer

And he listened to me in the process.  Definitely one of a kind and hell for stout.  Something to hang onto when going through chop and heavier seas.

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade

gar143

Streamfixer's SC19 on the lake (enroute to the dock- note fenders). I've been out on her many times, good memories! 
May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it.
19SC 2000 - 2015 115 Suz & 9.9 Suz 4 strokes
17SC 1988 - Sold

Dbobby23

I am looking toward a boat that will fish the lower Columbia, crab and lake fish... Likely a tin can.

StreamFixer

[/quote]

I'm all ears always willing to learn something new. That said, why a tin can streamfixer? The clean up? The maintenance? The maneuverability? The tow weight? I fish lower, upper Columbia, Roosevelt, willapa bay, pugetsound and so many other east side lakes. I'm just curious because I'm looking to upgrade to a 19 chaser to do all these things plus a lot more with a bigger boat like lapush.
1983 seahunter
2004 yamaha f8
2007 yamaha f60 efi

StreamFixer

The conditions you have noted (except perhaps LaPush and some days on the sound) are all on the 'really easy' end of the 19SC capability spectrum.  As noted in my initial posting, I am losing my passion to own the boat capable of 'serious Ocean' fishing.  I would enjoy such adventures going with someone else.  Perhaps rampant senility is beginning to show I guess...   :stooges:

Nothing wrong with my 19SC, just WAY more boat than necessary for my present needs.  A tiller steer tin can, around 18 feet, looks like it would better fit those needs.  Time for someone else to enjoy the 'serious Ocean' capabilities of this 19SC.  65 gallons of fuel certainly gives a 19SC the range to do just about anything you might wish on the ocean...

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade

croaker stroker

The top is very strong. It helped me to brace myself as I was catching Streamfixer when he stumbled on his rods.
1987 - 17' Sea Pacer - 2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec
1985 - 15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

Tj805

I really like that top.
Seems like a well thought out boat for fishing and other adventures.
Good luck with the tin can .
2000 sea chaser 19
Honda 130
2014 yamaha f8

StreamFixer

I will be putting my boat on the open market around the first of Sept.

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade

amazing grace

Yat, you live in some kind of a parallel universe that is nothing close to what 99% of folks here are familiar with. But please keep contributing so we can learn about things that none of us will ever have a need for or get  exposure to otherwise.  :cha:
1989 22' C-Dory Angler

Yachter Yat

AG;  We get up earlier.  Maybe you just sleep to late.  Haha

Yat
Being married, is when the woman you're with asks you to remove your pants........because they need washing.   
16 SC/Honda 60  (sold)

amazing grace

All good Yat. For some strange reason I enjoy your "weird" contributions :party017: :yeahthat:
1989 22' C-Dory Angler

StreamFixer

"There are strange things done under the mid-night sun by the men who moil for gold..."

Someday, over a couple of beers, I will explain all...

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade

La-Z-Buoy

Quote from: StreamFixer on August 13, 2019, 03:05:21 PM
"There are strange things done under the mid-night sun by the men who moil for gold..."

Someday, over a couple of beers, I will explain all...

StreamFixer

Well, whatever the reason, I hope it's a positive one.  :gone_fishing:
Richard

2001 21' Sea Ranger HT
2017 DF 140 Suzuki, Honda 8

GregE

Where there on the marge of Lake LaBarge .....

My great grandmother at 94 could recite the whole thing
Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait