News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Washdown at Marysville and Everett

Started by davidsea, August 09, 2019, 11:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidsea

One bonus for launching at Everett or Marysville is having washdown areas available.  The Everett facility has been out of service off-and-on, but is working well now with plenty of pressure -included with parking in the $15 launch fee.  The Marysville facility is municipal - City of Marysville - and it's all free.  Launch, parking, washdown, and restrooms - no charge.  At both locations, it's best to have your own hose and nozzle, since it seems that some #*/!!+*s  like to vandalize the ones provided.
1996 SR19 Hdtp. - 2018 Honda  BF115D
2009 Duroboat 16 CC, Honda BF50  -  SOLD
and 19 other boats (I think, lost count)

MarkL

In Marysville, are you referring to the launch at the south end of town, on Ebey Slough?  If so, is it usable when the tide is low, or just when higher?  Thanks!
1984 SE 16
2018 Yamaha F70

davidsea

Yes, in the park next to the bridge on Ebey.  Haven't been there at minus tides, but seems OK at 0 ft. or higher.
1996 SR19 Hdtp. - 2018 Honda  BF115D
2009 Duroboat 16 CC, Honda BF50  -  SOLD
and 19 other boats (I think, lost count)

Hunter

Everett is my home ramp and agree that the water pressure is great at the two washdown spots....     FYI...... every year Jan I buy an annual pass windshield sticker.    If you are going to launch more than 15 times per year...(I average about 20) then it pays off and also avoids the hassle of buying a day pass.. 

2001 Sea Legend 22 (Gone But Not Forgotten)
2017 Hewescraft Ocean Pro 220 ET-HT - Honda BF250 & Honda 9.9 Power Thrust
All Garmin Electronics

"ALWAYS QUESTION AUTHORITY!!"