News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Gregor Boat- WTB

Started by Sugar_Magnolia, June 01, 2019, 04:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sugar_Magnolia

Looking for a 12'-14' Gregor boat with trailer. I miss a small boat so bad for my kokanee and brown trout fishing at Paulina Lake. The 21' Arima is just too big (mostly the length of trailer to park). If anybody has a lead I would appreciate letting me know. Probably needs to be under $2500 at the max and less would be better. Missed out on a sweet one today by just a bit. They sell about as fast as a well priced Arima. Please let me know if you hear of anything. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2015 21' Arima Skip Tower 140 HP Suzuki

Fisherdv

May want to include Klamath boats to your search. Good little all welded boats.
2018 Sea Chaser 16, Honda BFP60

Sugar_Magnolia

I should have also said Klamath. They are nice boats also for what I want to do. There doesn't seem to be as many in the 70's or 80's vintage in that bottom dollar bracket but will keep an eye out.

naniamo

Selling my 12ft Klamath but im down here in Bay Area.
Arima 22 SL  Twin 100 Hondas V-tec , Pacific trailer

Sugar_Magnolia

I looked all summer and then this 1968 Gregor popped up on Craigslist for an extremely fair price from what I had been seeing. It is cherry with very few dents or blemishes. It came with a homemade trailer (that will need fenders added) but is built very well. Pretty much all of the boats I looked at this summer had crappy trailers. It also came with an 80's 10HP Honda 4 stroke motor that seems to run good. It started easy and ran smooth in the barrel. If it doesn't work out I will just need to upgrade. It may get me by for a few years and hope I can get parts for it. Now the project begins.

amazing grace

Valco is another good one. Might be a bit easier to find. In the same class for sure.
1989 22' C-Dory Angler

1997 19' Sea Ranger hardtop with Alaskan bulkhead

davidsea

Might also consider a Duroboat if you can find one - I've had 3 over the last 20 years - 12', 14', and 16', (can you say 2-foot-itis?) - and haven't been disappointed with any of them.  The 14 with 25HP Merc 2-stroke was the best 30+MPH, tidal-rapids-runner, do anything boat I've ever owned - light, strong and fun.
1996 SR19 Hdtp. - 2018 Honda  BF115D
2009 Duroboat 16 CC, Honda BF50  -  SOLD
and 19 other boats (I think, lost count)

croaker stroker

1987 - 17' Sea Pacer - 2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec
1985 - 15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸