Author Topic: Attwood products at Wally World  (Read 1020 times)

Offline arimafarina

Attwood products at Wally World
« on: February 05, 2011, 01:02:41 PM »
I saw them at the Marysville, WA store.  I would assume the other stores switched over?
Restoring a 1985 Seahunter
Everett, Washington State

Offline fishing eagle

• Fisherman
  • We Fish, We Boat and so We Live!
  • View Gallery
Re: Attwood products at Wally World
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2011, 06:35:14 PM »
Our local WalMarts have had Attwood products for the past year or more; but what they do carry is limited.
(Reel Delight) a 2001 Sea Ranger 19, 2003 Honda 90, 2010 Yamaha T8 w/power tilt, Panther T4 steering system, Hummingbird electronics, & Scotty 1116 electric downriggers.
U.S. Navy Veteran, member of U.S. Power Squadron & Past President of Lake George Fishing Alliance (Retired & ready to fish!)

Offline arimafarina

Re: Attwood products at Wally World
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2011, 06:43:34 PM »
When they carried the other line, can't remember the name the clerk said they could order stuff they don't stock.  I notice they carry the Attwood bi color 1 mile LED bow light for about $25. Supposedly they are real bright and easy to see.  I got an Attwood 1 mile LED light off Amazon for about $38 awhile back but have not had a chance to try it.  

The LED lights seem like the way to go. Especially if you have a freighter bearing down on you in the fog......... :1zhelp:  My Brother has some real good stories of gillnet salmon fishing on Puget Sound in years past.  

I'm still a 10 post fry on this site......that's depressing....................................... :redface:
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 06:45:47 PM by arimafarina »
Restoring a 1985 Seahunter
Everett, Washington State

Attwood LED Bow Light
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2011, 07:07:05 PM »
My LED light works great, I think it is brighter than the old one and like 0.6 watts.  I paid around $40 for it so if WallMart has it for 25 that is good.
'84 SR17 Restored '10 Honda BF90