Author Topic: 1984 Sea Explorer with new F70 Yamaha package for sale or partial trade  (Read 848 times)

Offline amazing grace

Ok guys, before your flame me let's talk about my SE

This was indeed as GregE said, a barn find so to speak. It was all original including the 84' Mercury 70hp. I did not really need a second boat, but thought this one would be one I could drag over to the coast where I have family and maybe leave there to use a few weeks a year. So I bought it.
Spent several months looking for  a used 50 or 60hp four stroke and just could not find one. So I talked my self into a new F70 package. Includes, the motor, controls, cables, digital multi function display and prop. Also added a fuel water separator. Currently has a new small portable fuel tank.
The installation was done late last fall.

The motor currently has one hour on it.  :cha: Which was done the the shop tech who did the install and myself.

My wife and I are planning for her not so distant retirement and have decide we need one boat, period. So this is the first one to go. More on that later in a different post  :redface:

Anyway I am looking to get most of what I have invested in this rig. $8750 in the motor package and $3500 in the boat and trailer. So the math say's that is $12,250.00

Might consider a partial trade of a Toyota pickup, SUV or a UTV/SxS

For the age of this Arima it is a gem. I have had a few. This is better than most of it age for sure.
It is ready to use.
Sure it could use rewired and new electronics. But it is a great little Arima with a brand new Yamaha four stroke 70hp package and a good painted roller trailer. The canvas is decent and usable. Tires are good. Trailer wiring could use some attention. Works.

I am east of Spokane and W. of Missoula

« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 08:15:17 PM by Markshoreline »
1989 22' C-Dory Angler

Offline Yachter Yat

If I'm not mistaken, that should be one of the early models, based on the Sea Hunter hull.  Must move along quite smartly with that 70.

Yat
Dear Arima:  How about stretching the Sea Hunter 5", the Explorer 13" and the 21's.....18"? 

16 SC/Honda 60

Online GregE

AG

Been there........   Several times :wink:
Greg
Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak II
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold: Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait;
SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

Offline amazing grace

Btt guys and gals. If anyone is interested please contact me soon. I am not sure how long I will have it for sale this spring. Sincerely, AG :mememe:

Happy Easter and may God Bless

:food:
1989 22' C-Dory Angler

Offline beancounter

Don't know a thing about this boat but AG has probably checked this out good and repowered it nicely. You are getting his labor for free. If someone is looking for an Arima this size it would be worth checking out. Good luck with the sale.

Offline amazing grace

Thanks BeanC, took it out today for a little spring fishing on Flathead lake today. Has 3-1/2 hours on the new Yamaha F70 now :bigshock:

Running a 12 pitch Talon prop. Think I need a little larger dia. prop for her.   Does ok but just not perfect yet. Might be perfect for the coast.
1989 22' C-Dory Angler

Online Fisherdv

A 13 pitch, aluminum solas 4-blade may be the ticket.
2018 Sea Chaser 16, Honda 60HP

Offline J Chaser

:yeahthat:
Sea Chaser 1511, Yamaha F70, Yamaha F6 kicker

Offline amazing grace

btt guys and gals.    New Price is $11.500.00. Brand new F70 package with 3.5 hours on the clock. Boat is in very nice condition.
This is about as low as I can go. This is a great little set up.

For you folks in the PNW. Boat is East of Spokane a couple hours. But could be seen there for serious buyers.

1989 22' C-Dory Angler

Offline amazing grace

btt  guys and gals. This is a great two person Arima with a cuddy and a brand new Yamaha F70 package. In great shape. What is not to like.  :food:
1989 22' C-Dory Angler

Offline Markshoreline

Looks like a great boat for the price!
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

Offline Marine40

Grace.....where are the pictures?
Have -15' Hunter, Had - 2 each 17' Rangers, Had - 1 each 17 Skip Chaser, Had - 1 each 19' Skip Chaser, Have - 21' Skip Ranger.

Offline amazing grace

Have pix on my phone. Can email or text. Posting on here, not sure about that :doh:
1989 22' C-Dory Angler

Offline Markshoreline

Send them to me and I will post them for you.
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

Offline amazing grace

Thank you Mark. Texting to you now. Let me know if that does not work for you. Again. Thank you. Mark
1989 22' C-Dory Angler

Online AustinB

What a sweet little package! She looks super capable and easy to manage, to boot. Good luck with the sale.

Offline Yachter Yat

Very pretty boat, AG.  Nice shape as well.  That shouldn't last long. 

Yat
Dear Arima:  How about stretching the Sea Hunter 5", the Explorer 13" and the 21's.....18"? 

16 SC/Honda 60

Offline amazing grace

Thanks guys,   it is a great little package in great shape and yes Austin very capable and easy to handle.   :food:
1989 22' C-Dory Angler