News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Arima Boat Catalogs

Started by Danno, February 03, 2012, 02:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danno

Tursiops provided us with some pdf files of past Arima catalogs. I would like to put dates on these. Maybe Belinda can help. In #3 (by file name), they only go up to 19'. In #2, they include the Sea Legend. That should help. Help me date these please!

Thanks Tursiops!

First Arima Brochure  http://www.arimaowners.com/Misc Documents/ArimaCatalog-Archival-1.pdf
Mid to late 90's??  http://www.arimaowners.com/Misc Documents/ArimaCatalog-Archival-3.pdf
1999 ish  http://www.arimaowners.com/Misc Documents/ArimaCatalog-Archival-2.pdf

Did the Sea Legend come out before the 21's?
2015 19' Sea Chaser (2019 to current)
1998 19' Sea Ranger (2003 to 2008)

Lures are designed to catch fishermen not fish.

Tursiops

Danno,

Thanks for posting these old catalogs. Hopefully some folks will find them here   :shrug9:
Mummichog: 1995 Sea Explorer 1511, Mercury 75HP ELPTO

LvrWurst 21 SR Skip

Tursiops & Danno....Thanks for posting. I found a good pic of my 21 SR. I understand the factory has been out of catalogs for some time, so this was a perfect way to start my day.  JW
19' Jetcraft  Like new 115 Yami 4 Stroke 
SOLD  16 Sea Explorer - 17 SR Skip -19 SR Skip - 21 SR Skip

German Sausages are the WURST!

Fish On

You guys are missing the boat on this.  Here they charge $25 per brochure. If you really really need to have the one for your particular year it's gonna cost you. Hopefully over time we'll get others to donate the missing years to complete the collection. It would be a nice tribute.

http://www.boatingwithdawsons.com/old-boat-brochures.html#A

BTW has anyone come across and read any of the manuals on this site. It would be interesting to know if they are a worthwhile read.

Never too old to learn, whether it sticks is a whole other question :jester:.
'04 21 SR HT/150 Honda - Yammie T8 - Lovin' it

Chuck Jones

I just ran across this discussion thread and found it very informative.  I have a 91 SR 19 and was looking for something that gave me an idea of their ....you folks call it the camper top...we call it the delta cover....but the picture and configuration was what I was looking for.

You also had a pictue of the various molds that Arima uses to put their crafts together.  One shot showed the top, bottom and mid-mold that provides the two-wall construction that's filled with flotation foam.  Thank you for posting this in an archive format.  Very informative and useful.  I always do a LOT of perusing all the various nooks and crannies of the forum and this was a great little nook.

chuck
(91) 19' Sea Ranger HT....SOLD 5/2013
(07) 21' Sea Ranger HT.....SOLD 3/2014
(05) 21' Design Concepts ...4/20/14

I often have silent thoughts in my head, but sometimes I worry about what they're thinking

EM4149

I appreciate the catalogues. I am looking to acquire an Arima, but size is and issue as is price. Ultimately, I am looking for one to do ocean fishing off the Oregon coast and deal with the water conditions here. Trying to find the balance without the experience is frustrating. Any suggestions and recommendations would be much appreciated.

BurnsieBabe

The second one listed is the oldest of the three.

The first one shown was mid to late 90's.

The third one was the first one to showcase the 22' Sea Legend so maybe 1999.

I have all of the brochures here but no time to scan.  Only 4 weeks until I retire so I will see what I can do.

Belinda
Belinda Burns
Arima Marine International Inc from 1997
Defiance Marine LLC from 2013 (since Arima purchase)

La-Z-Buoy

WHAT!

You can't retire Belinda. We need you. Just semi-retire.

Seriously, good for you. Been 'tired for about 11 years now and am not looking back. Have fun, but please, keep an eye on the forum. Still many questions out there that only you can answer.     :bowdown:
Richard

2001 21' Sea Ranger HT
2017 DF 140 Suzuki, Honda 8

BurnsieBabe

I'll still be on arimaowners but won't be able to facilitate purchases from Defiance.  As long as I have any of my marbles left I will answer questions to the best of my ability.

Belinda
Belinda Burns
Arima Marine International Inc from 1997
Defiance Marine LLC from 2013 (since Arima purchase)

Laserguy

The links to the 3 catalogs earlier in this sticky, is DEAD. :anyone:

StreamFixer

Only 7 years old...  How could that have happened?
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade
'19 Minn Kota 80# (Alterra)
'97 19SC w/ Salt Boss Top

"By the grace of God we travel upon the rivers and sea..
They, like He, are mightier than me."  Mike Jesperson aka 'Nalu

strokersquid

Quote from: Chuck Jones on May 18, 2012, 06:52:21 PM
I just ran across this discussion thread and found it very informative.  I have a 91 SR 19 and was looking for something that gave me an idea of their ....you folks call it the camper top...we call it the delta cover....but the picture and configuration was what I was looking for.

You also had a pictue of the various molds that Arima uses to put their crafts together.  One shot showed the top, bottom and mid-mold that provides the two-wall construction that's filled with flotation foam.  Thank you for posting this in an archive format.  Very informative and useful.  I always do a LOT of perusing all the various nooks and crannies of the forum and this was a great little nook.

chuck
Hey Chuck , You're back on the Arima wagon again ? Do I need to stop looking for the yellow aluminum jobbie on the delta ? I'm spending a lot of time in the Bay and ocean so I don't get on the river as much.